Part 3

Hello everyone!    I'm back with the next update... 

And celebrating little joy of having 50 followers ! 😀😅 Haha choti choti khushiyan... Thanks a ton guys ! ❤️

Without much a do... here it is...Happy reading ! 

Part - 3 

The next morning, Avni was the one to wake up first. She opened her eyes and found herself sleeping on her man, on the couch. She smiled  realising that they fell asleep after watching the movie. She looked at Neil and caressed his face thinking even while he slept he looked so charming. 

"Good morning baby..." she whispered moving a little upward to reach his ear. 

Neil tried to open his eyes while clutching her with his arms gently... "Very Good morning jaan"  and he placed a soft peck on her forehead.

They cuddled for few minutes before they got up from the couch and carry on their morning rituals. 

**Avni's Office** 

Avni was engrossed in checking some files and writing down her notes when a lady clad in formal suit knocked at the door which was open.

"May I come in Ma'am..." 

Avni replied with just a "yes" without lifting her gaze up.

The lady came in and stood infront of Avni and stayed quiet.

"You can tell me what's the matter, I'm listening" Avni responded while still writing her notes and flipping through the pages of the file, still not looking at the person. 

"Hmm the matter is about your marriage!" The lady said in a most casual way but only to see a horrified Avni listening the last word.

"What?!" Avni exclaimed as she lifted up her head to look at the lady.

"Mom !! Gosh ! I thought it was the new intern..!" Avni heaved a sigh of relief leaving Neela laughing her heart out.

"To bring you back from your world of serious work I had to crack this joke bacha... hehe I know it was bad.." Neela laughed again as she went ahead to hug her darling daughter. 

"Awe mom... it's ok as long as it was a joke" Avni smirked while Neela smiled, patted her slowly and went back to sit on the chair in front of Avni.

"So mom what a surprise!  When did u come from Delhi ? You didn't even give me a small hint about your arrival ? All fine at home and the Delhi branch right ? Nanno theek hai na ? Aur aap ? Matlab suddenly yaha? Kuch toh baat hai mom...tell no " Avni rained her questions without a pause.

"All good bachha... aise hi free thi aur man kiya tumhe dekhne ka aur mere jamai ko bhi ! So aagayi " Neela gleamed with all smiles on her face teasing Avni by saying the word "jamai".

"Mooommm...woh jamai vamai nai hai... you know what we both are upto..!" Avni made an annoying face pouting her lips.

"Arre... bura maan gayi...sorry sorry...i was kidding bachha.. chalo theek hai nai bulaungi aisa " Neela tried to pacify her girl and Avni burst out into laughter.

"Hahahhaha...tum dono bhi na! Neil also does same like you..he can't stand if I make such a face so, instantly sorry bol deta hai...hahahha " Avni continued laughing while Neela kept staring at her daughter who seemed so happy and contended with life now. 

"Isiliye toh shaadi karlo usse..." Neela averred firmly which made Avni stop her laughter like as if a sudden break is applied to a speeding car. 

"Mom...aap..." Avni tried to say something but was interrupted by Neela.

"Ssshhh...dekho bacha iss duniya mein mere alava jo tumhe itne kareeb se jaanta ho aur achhe se samajhta ho voh hai Neil. Sirf aur sirf Neil...He's just perfect for you!" Neela explained her in best words possible.

"I know that mom ! I know that he's the perfect man for me...!! I agree whatever you said...hum saath toh reh rahe hai na?! Humara rishta bohat paakh hai mom...we don't need a stamp of "Marriage" for our relationship!! Without that seal of official or legal or whatever you call it...we can survive and live happily as we are now! We are not going to get married and we don't believe in it !! Umr bhar sath rahenge bina kisi zanjeer ke...!" 

Avni fumed as she collapsed on her chair...her face looked determined, she was clinching her fists,eyes were blood red and her cheeks had turned red too like tomatoes ! Neela had nothing to reply her daughter, she just sat still. This was not the first time she was listening to her daughter talk all these words. It was some Nth time Avni had repeated that "No Marriage" principle of hers.There was dead silence in the cabin.
"Hello my beautiful ladies!" 

They looked at the direction they heard the voice coming from... It was Neil ofcourse, standing with a cute little bouquet and a big box of chocolates. 

"Hello Neil...come in.Why are u standing there ?" Neela said while she stood up to greet him.

"Ah...i need to get Miss Avni Ayesha's permission to enter the cabin. Don't you know that mom ?" Neil smirked in his usual manner of teasing his girl while Avni turned her face away.

"Ssshh...she's annoyed already" Neela whispered signing him about Avni's mood.

"Oh oh...so these chocolates are not so fortunate enough to slide into the great Avni Ayesha's mouth !" Neil teased her all the more.

"Oh why Mr.ACP ? They are mine and I'm not going to let you both have the FORTUNE of eating them!" Avni snatched off the chocolate box as fast as she could just like a school kid. 

"Hehe You surely know how to bring this mad girl back to her senses isn't it Neil ?" 
Neela patted his shoulder in appreciation.

"Ofcourse mom ! Nai toh 2 saal kaise jhelta aapki beti ko ?" Smirked Neil.

"Oh really ! Who is jhelofying whom ? Mom apko pata hai yeh kaisi kaisi harkate karta hai? Office se ghar jaate hi pagalon ki tara mujhe godh me uthake poora ghar ghumte hue dance karta hai.. mere saare chocolates khaa jaata hai...iske baatein itne ajeeb hote hai pucho mat..Kabhi bolta hai saadi pehno achi dikhogi kabhi bolta hai skirt pehenlo saadi me aunty lagegi...and kaun raat ko 1 baje pichle saal ki dekhi koi picture ke scene ke baare mei baat karta hai ?Aur toh aur mujhe raat bhar sone nai deta..." 

Avni began her rant without thinking even for second as to what all she was revealing infront of whom!  And when she realised what she was going to say further...she put a break on her tongue feeling all embarassed. 

All the while she was talking, her man and her mom were looking at her in awe ! They thought was she the same girl who was fuming with anger 2 minutes before ? All they could do was adore her with wide eyes... 1 pair of eyes with affection and another pair of eyes with love. 

Avni felt all the more embarassed when she found them staring at her...she tried to break the silence.

"Eh eh...whaat ? Aise kya dekh rahe ho aap dono ? Hoo hoojata hai kabhi kabhi... i was carried away..." Avni tried to justify herself while still feeling embarassed. 

"haaahhhahahahhahahhahha...!!" 

Neil and Neela burst out into laughter in a chorus...

"Haye bachaa... it's ok. We were just pulling a prank on u by simply staring... hahahha look at you...you've become all pink !" Neela went ahead and caressed Avni...

"You two are total pranksters ! Haha...Now what are you waiting for there Neil ?! Aao... gale milo humare sath..." Avni blinked at him while he joined them and they had shared a warm group hug...

**********

This is all it in this part... hope u guys liked it :) Please do comment whatever you felt while reading the story... positive and negative too ! All welcome :) much needed for me to write better..  :) 

Ps : silent readers pls do like at least  

Love,

Avni