Part 10

Hello everyone...! After a really long time I'm here with a new update of AvNeil's live in relationship saga...

Well, I dedicate this chapter to @Shreya_patel160 for waiting patiently for this update since an year...! Yes, she has waited for this from the time I used to write on India forums...

And now without much a do... Will let you all to read...

Note : not proof read

Happy reading ! 😊

Part 10

"Neil...! Kaha ho ? Sab log aa gaye par tu nai aaya..! aur kitna wait karayega...? Kabhi toh time pe aaya karo na... I'm so pissed with you Neil. Abhi 5 minute mei nahi pauhncha na toh dekh le na..." Avni had almost screwed the hell out of Neil on phone.

"Baby please... Aa rah hu...bas 10 minute..." Neil tried to pacify his already miffed wifey.

"Whatever..!" Avni exclaimed and cut the call whereas Neil heaved a sigh of relief...yeah relief from further scoldings from his Avni.

"Bachaaa... Kya hua ? Chilla kyu rhi thi...?" Neela barged into Avni's room.

"Toh dekho na aapke ladle ko... Humari jaan ki Naming ceremony hai aaj aur yeh Mr India ki tarah gayab..! Saare guests aa chuke hai...aur yeh little madam chup hone ka naam hi nai le ri...bas roye jaa rhi hai...Neil abhi se isse bigaad ke rakh diya hai...ab voh jab tak isse apne godh mei nai lega yeh chup hone wali nai hai... Aur voh bechari Avantika aur uski family se kitna help lu...sare arrangements mei help ki unlogo ne... Neil itna late kyu kar raha hai...?!"

"Avni... Bacha...Relax...calm down... Lao jaan ko mujhe do aur tum baitho... itna tension kyu le rahi ho...aa jayega Neil..."
Neela took the baby in her hands and made Avni sit on the bed.

"Avni...bilkul wife mode pe aa gayi ho ab toh...hehe" Neela chuckled.

"Maa... please... Ab phirse shadi ka topic mat lao na..." Avni whined as if she's tired.

"Nahi beta... Voh toh..." Before Neela could complete they heard a voice.

"Avni akka... the guests are waiting !" Avantika entered the room.

"Hi aunty... I just came over to call you... I think we need to start the ceremony, cuz the guests are waiting since long time..."
Avantika greeted Neela and said what she felt right.

"Dekho ma...saare guests wait kar rahe hai...hum Neil ke Bina hi ceremony start kaise kare ?" Avni almost in tears.

"Shshh... Bacha voh aa jayega...hum thoda guests ko uljhaye rakhte hai na... Kuch batien karke...chalo abhi..." Neela pacified Avni and took her and the baby to their hall.

**********

"Hello everyone... First of all I apologise for making you all wait... Secondly I thank each one of you for making time for my little one and arriving to bless her...She's indeed fortunate to have been raised here amongst you all who've welcomed her parents with all the love and no judgements of being unmarried...and have wholeheartedly accepted her also as a part of the society. Thanks again...! Please feel free to munch on the snacks and see our darling's cute pictures onscreen until we unveil our princess' name...!" Avni ended her speech with a sweet smile.

Soft instrumental music was played and the guests cheered for AvNeil's baby girl as they saw the video of the baby's pictures being played onscreen.

Avantika played the video that had pictures of the baby's from the day she was born...all the pictures were clicked by Neil himself as he loved to capture his girl's innocence in pictures and later wanted to show her all those when she grew up.