#7

"What did I say about camping on my apartment?" I shoved Ashton and Calum's feet away from my coffee table, getting both their attentions away from their phones while Alice in Wonderland plays on the television. Ashton only pouted while Calum smirked, letting it known that I could only complain and tolerate them at the same time. "You have expensive penthouses—and a house. Mikey's house is empty because most probably he's with Crystal, and your houses are empty without you in it. So, what gives?!"

"What gives, is that being together at a small place is cozy—it's as if we were never 5SOS." Calum explained while his other hands fishes inside a Cheetos' bag.

"You're always 5SOS. We're always 5SOS. What are you on about?" I turned to a quiet Ashton and raises a brow, as he notices, he only giggled. "And your excuse?"

"I just like hanging out with you, Lace." He shrugs and knew exactly just what to say—but that won't work today because I had laundry to do and having two boys at my already cramped apartment isn't going to be one bit of a help.

"I have laundry and majority of those clothes were from four damn boys who can't do laundry like adults." I grabbed the shirts laying around the sofa, some were under and I also found a piece of Ashton's missing drumstick which I almost smack him with. "This isn't called an apartment anymore, if more, your own storage room." Both boys snorted and I only rolled my eyes, finding one specific AC/DC shirt and knowing exactly who this belongs to.

None other than Luke Hemmings when he used to hangout here almost every damn day.

Boy, times have changed.

Flashback.

"Do you really have nothing to do than sleep and eat at my sofa?" I asked the boy whose binge-watching Rick and Morty at my sofa, my pink blanket around his shoulders with an empty bowl and mug right by the coffee table. I just got home from finalizing things at the studio and this is what I get—kind of why I'm excited to go home, and a little bit of why I'm incredibly pissed. These boys have large houses-larger than my parents' house and still prefers hanging out at my small apartment.

"Shhh." He shushed me as Rick's slurring voice plays from the background. I only rolled my eyes, taking off my worn out boots and sweater, leaving me with Luke's penguin socks that he wholeheartedly gave. Telling me in that way, I wouldn't miss him that much.

The boys have done this from when they previously had tour I can't come with, Ashton leaving me his sweaty bandana, Calum leaving me Duke, Luke with Petunia and this pair of socks, and Mikey making me promise I grabbed one of the limited edition hair dye he wanted to have so bad in exchange for treating me Taco Bell every week for the rest of the year. It worked out well and I'm on my Taco Bell diet as of the moment.

One more burrito and I'm close to gagging.

I smashed on the couch right next to Luke, enveloping myself on the other end of the blanket and him, giving it freely as his arms found my shoulders. Sitting right next to each other like a couple—one could only wish.

"Luke, your shirt is on the ground." I say in the middle of the silence and he only looked at the AC/DC shirt, nodding.

"I'll get it before I leave." I snorted, knowing all too well that Luke Hemmings' memory isn't the best of the bunch and he'll forget about it right away.

"And why the hell are your penguin boxers right beside the speaker?" His sleepy eyes turned to me, slowly a smirk forming right at his lips.

"Ash came over and I threw the boxer at him for waking me up from slumber." He explained as logically as he can and I could only nod.