#32

Hanging out with Andy for the rest of the week when the boys were at interviews or guestings was by far one of the best thing in the world. Not only did I learn a lot about cameras, I even got the chance to shoot one, take a video of some, and had the perks to hangout in front of the stage to take shots with him. I never did like backstages. My head never got the point of watching your favorite band's back, so this was the next best thing.

Today, the end of the week, I came with Andy as he picked me up from my apartment. Dropping by at one of the well known media company to shoot some online content for the boys. As usual, the two of us could stay there and hangout but then again, there could be times it can get very boring. Most importantly when you need to keep your mouth shut all the time and avoid any sounds that could get picked up by the camera. Some interviews allowed people from backstage to converse normally to the content, but some doesn't.

That resulted with Andy, having the bright idea of taking me with him to a small music event going on nearby. He says he knew the DJ and wanted to visit since it wouldn't take a long time, and promises the boys are still gonna be there when we get back. "We're gonna miss you, Lacey!" Mikey sobbed from his seat at the wardrobe.

"You see me every damn day. Aren't you gonna get tired of this face?" I pointed to my face which didn't had the time to wear some make up just because some band decided to burst into my apartment at six in the morning. It was amazing how they don't look tired at all, compared to me.

"We'll never get tired of you." Calum says, almost warming my heart when he followed, "Right, Luke?" His endless tirade about Luke and me was irritating and yet amusing at the same time. Ever since going back, Calum hasn't stopped correlating us to each other not even the worst topic could hinder him from doing so. If I knew better, the bassist is playing matchmaking. But I did, and I wasn't gonna fall for that.

"Correct!" Luke yelled from the dressing area. Great. Just great. Normal Luke is so... normal. I wanted to hate it for the sole reason that all it gives me is either an erratic beating heart or a really really bad reaction. Like being frozen to the floor not knowing what to do next.

"Lace! Are you ready?" Andy saves the day when he pulled my arm and asked. I nodded hastily, giving Calum the bird and waving goodbye to the rest of them. "I'm not a genius but it doesn't really take a genius for me to know that you have the hots on Luke." If only I was drinking right now, it'll be sprawled all over the damn floor.

"I do not!" My mind doesn't, my heart—well let's not talk about that. "Please, Andy. You sound like Calum right now."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry. But you gotta admit, it's not always I see you two together and when I do? That—look. You know?" I frowned upon reaching the elevator and when Andy couldn't describe, he gets his camera and I waited for what he was about to do. "I caught it so good!" He places the screen right in front of me and I see a photo of me with the band. After their interview while we were all hanging out at the back of the building. Calum was smoking while talking to Ashton, Mikey was telling me about the leaked updates of the next Star Wars movie, and... Luke. He was within Calum's range but his eyes weren't with it, his eyes travelled all the way towards—

"That could be anything, Andy! You're really like Calum right now!!!" I made it a point to deny his assumption about the photo but deep, deep down I truly believe Luke was staring right at me.

"Like what Cypher said, ignorance is truly bliss." He dashes away from the elevator while I rolled my eyes at him. It's enough to know that the fans are rounding up all our old pictures on my social media ever since they saw me with the band, I didn't need any more of that in real life.

"Where are we even going?" I hopped in at Andy's prius and he started driving down at the end of the highway and turning a left. It's such a really good weather on a great afternoon, a little party could help liven it up.