#13

"That's it for today, boys."

I set the original copies, together with the notes at the dashboard while the rest of the boys stretches out and went straight towards the couch where all four of them fit snuggly on. I stared at them from where I am, watching them laugh around while looking at Mikey's phone with a specific photo of Calum from a fan that had them breaking into laughter for an hour now. Even Ashton's laugh seemed to have carried us all in a fit.

"Oh, shit. I forgot!" Mikey stood hastily while grabbing all of his things that are ungraciously scattered on the floor. "Date night." I snorted.

"I'm sure I'll hear all about it from Crys tonight." I remarked as he sent me a puppy eye. "Alright, I won't tell it to them." I say, pointing to the rest of the boys as I handed him his guitar pick. "Have fun, kids. Don't do things I wouldn't."

"Something you wouldn't do?" Ash blurted out and I shrugged.

"Like what? Go on a date?" Calum added on and it took all my might not to throw him his guitar. I sent him the flying bird instead and it sent the two into a fit of laughter, with a looming sleepy vocalist only chuckling at the far end of the couch.

"Be nice." Mikey warns them after giving me a hug, and went all the way out with his things poorly organized on his old bag.

"You going anywhere, love?" Ashton asks while I set my own things up, warranting him a look and shaking my head. Knowing that I'll either indulge myself in a movie marathon, or sleep all day at my sofa while I brainstorm another song. It just dawned on me that I really have nothing else to do ever since the band's break, and neither did I took any hobby while at it. My life would've sucked ass if I didn't have these boys with me. "I'll be at the—"

"–gym." Calum cuts him off and Ash made a pointing gesture.

"Yes, man. We gotta keep our image tight." He continues while flexing his muscles that surely payed off from his gym membership. He even tried to ask me to come with him, even telling that I have weak arms and should be going to boxing classes with him which I profoundly refused for it wasn't in my best interest to sweat like a pig everyday. "How about you, Luke?" I didn't dare to look as they pertained to the vocalist who hadn't said a word after the session.

"Probably home. Rest. Something like that." I frowned, knowing that his voice and sudden change of mood was alarming and that he's still too sick to function. This man will give me a headache—and a heartache all at the same time. Why am I still here?

"You really look bad, mate. Can you drive?" Calum asks and I didn't have the chance to catch his answer as I still refuse to look at him. "Fuck... Mali invited me over dinner tonight. But I could just call her and—"

"I'll drive him." I feel like I may have adapted Mikey's word farts for saying those words abruptly like it hadn't totally sink in on me that I should hate him right into the guts.

I finally had the chance to look at them and all three boys stared at me wide eyed. Luke tried though, but his eyes seemed heavy and has been drooping for a while now. "It's okay, I could just take an Uber." Luke muttered as he rubs both his hands together but I only snorted.

"Have you forgotten we can't leave cars parked overnight anymore?" I say, remembering the reason why the label never lets their talents or any other people leave their cars overnight anymore. A reason that includes the band—and my car, a little over two years ago before all this mess.

Flashback.

It's a necessity for a girl going back and forth from college to the home of four boys who refused to get their asses on the line, to have a car. A good, able, and probably an ounce of cool car. And that wish specifically came true one day when my parents took the initiative to give me a decent car colored in shiny black that could fit around six people snuggly on it, with the addition of accessories I probably wouldn't need, but still be grateful with nevertheless.