P R O L O G U E

♡——♡{Prologue}♡——♡

♡——♡
{Prologue}
♡——♡

“Yah. Yah! YAH! YAAA—Mff!”

“What do you want?!”

“You.”

“What? Am I hearing some pathetic jokes in this morning?”

“But he—Yah! Don't!”

“Shut up, Malfoy!” you yelled back from your blanket.

“You read the book again, didn't you?! ” he shouted.

You sat up and threw your blanket over him, covering him and then pulling him towards you hugging him, all through the blanket.

“Keep it down, Nimrod. It's Saturday. ” you whispered. “But he will—”

“He won't do anything. He can't touch you, sweetie. You are stronger.” you said, trying to make him feel stronger. You tickled him and he laughed. You two startes playing around, enjoying so much, that you didn't even notice 'Him' coming in your room.

“PARK JI-AE AND JEON JUNGKOOK!” he shouted and you two stopped dead.

You hid your baby brother behind you, protecting him from the man in front of you.

You heard your brother slightly sobbing and whispered, “He will kill me now—”

“No, he won't. He can't.” you spat, looking at the man in front of you.

There was dead silence in the room. Only your baby brother sobbing could be heard.

The anger was fuming out of him. And your words just added fuel to the fire. A big fire.

“Why do you two make me sound like a villain in a story?!” he yelled again. You groaned and your baby brother snorted.

“Jimin, you could at least play along for once?” you whined and rolled your eyes. Jimin did the same. He rolled his eyes.

“That's because I am—” he cut off himself as his eyes went wide and so did yours at the sight.

Jungkook, just rolled off from your back and landed in front like spider-man and shouts, “WAKANDA Forever!” he then looks up to find a shocked older brother looking at him.
He then looked back, to look at your expression but you had the same. That's when he knew, he was doomed. He looked at front to meet his brother's eyes and smiled cutely, showing off his bunny teeth. Hoping it would work, and it did.