XXVI

♡------♡{Get your Hoe back}♡------♡

♡------♡
{Get your Hoe back}
♡------♡

From the small peep hole in the abandoned dark room, you tried to see the sky to know whether it was night or not.

And it was night.

You sighed and turned back to look at Taehyung who was tying his shoelaces, and looked up at you.

"What's up?" he asked in his usual deep voice.

"Sky," you shuffled back to your place and started tying your shoelaces as well, "And a dark one at that."

Taehyung stood up, hissing in pain, and sighed, "It hurts so bad..."

"I know, I'm sorry for this." you mumbled.

"Get up, it's not your fault. It's the only time we have before getting out of this place." he dusted his pants, and held out a hand for you.

You nodded and stood up, taking his hand and dusted your clothes as well.

"We don't have our phones, how will we contact?" you asked softly, trying not to speak loudly.

"We'll see. That's least of our concerns right now." Taehyung spoke.

"How are we gonna open that door, by the way?" you looked up at him.

Taehyung smirked at you, and took a key from his pocket. You gasped, "How did you get it?"

"I didn't get beaten for nothing. I obviously schemed it." he winked and let out a boyish grin.

"You sneaky little brat." you shake your head.

Taehyung opened the lock and the door opened up. You breath got caught in your throat when you saw the outside completely barren with no signs of life.

"Taehyung...?" You slowly asked, "Where are we?"

You couldn't see anything from here, except for a house providing light till here.

Taehyung squinted his eyes and looked at the source, "That's a mansion, I think we are near Choi Mansion."

"How will we escape from this long path?" You asked again.

"Just follow me and don't make a noise, got it?"

You nodded and followed Taehyung quietly. It wasn't so easy to cross that bushy path, but you just did, somehow.

When you finally reached the mansion, Taehyung took you to a back door and entered the house after checking no one was nearby.

As soon as you entered, you were greeted with loud ballad music, and all types of people in beautiful dresses and suits.

"What is going on?" You asked Taehyung. He shrugged and looked around more, "Some party, it looks like."

You rolled your eyes, "I can see that, but the occasion?"