I

♡--♡{First proper encounter}♡--♡

♡--♡
{First proper encounter}
♡--♡

“No.Way.” you whispered with wide eyes. You and older brother looked at your younger brother with wide eyes and horror, who was jumping in the whole house like a frog. You turned to look at Jimin.

“There is no way I am taking that short ball of oozing energy to a show that gets him blast. No. Way.” you whispered again. Jimin looked at you and your eyes which showed horror.

“I am busy today. I need to go for some work. I can't take him with me.” Jimin whispered back. Now there was more horror in your eyes.

“Brother, only you can control him. I can't. And also I am scared watching those cars crashing and burning into ashes.” you spoke with pleading eyes.

“.....I guess in that case I will have to take him. I will call my manage—” Jimin got cut off by his phone. Jimin took his phone out and you peaked over his shoulder. It was his manager.

“Speak of the devil.” Jimin sighed and picked up the call. You leaned back on the couch and glanced towards your baby. He was no where to be seen. You furrowed your brows in confusion but then you heard music blast from the room above.

“A second manager Hyung.” Jimin said to his manager and he beckoned you to make it stop. You groaned and rolled your eyes, but got your butt up and went upstairs anyways.

You went up the stairs and the closer you got your baby's room, the music got louder. You stood outside his room and leaned on his door and heard the lyrics properly.

'A to the G to the U to the STD!'

You jumped at the sudden lyrics. It seemed like it was a rap song. It was cool but the lyrics and the sound made you jump. Thinking of Jimin, you opened the door to make it stop or at least slow down, but stopped at the sight.