VII

♡——♡{I am not a Park}♡——♡

♡——♡
{I am not a Park}
♡——♡

He doesn't know?

"Wait what?", you ask Hoseok as he looks at you in confusion as well.

"Rosé is Park Jimin's sibling? Hell to the no!", Jennie exclaims at Hoseok.

"It's—"

"Impossible. Park Jimin, the model right?", you ask cutting Jisoo off, who furrowed her brows in confusion. Hoseok nods.

"How can any of us be HIS sibling? He is a rich person! Probably out of reach! Haha!", you lie about all this, confusing your friends more. Hoseok laughs.

"Right. There is no way, any of you could be near that model."

"Noona?"

You freeze when you hear a voice. A voice which is so known to you, that you could recognise it from miles away.

"Jungkookie?", you say his name and turn around to look at him.

He was standing right there, with a box of chocolates, and a small card. Eyes wide and teary, hair neatly at place, still in uniform, he looks at your form, which was in your house dress, but your condition wasn't that healthy.

"Noona!!", Jungkook shouts and goes to hug you as you open your arms wide but stops when a figure blocks the way.

"Jennie!!!", you yell frustated.

"Wait, Ji-ae. Jungkook, what are you doing in J-Hope's ward? With chocolates?", Jennie asks strictly.

Your eyes go wide when you process everything. Jungkook was not allowed to meet you for few day after your operation, but he was able to meet J-hope? This was all done by Jimin for sure. He knew you would do something rash, but he never knew that you will figure this out.

"Jungkook, answer her. Why are you here? Why not in my ward?", you ask him the same question.

"Jimin Hyung wasn't letting me meet you for days, but Taehyung Hyung said I could meet J-hope. After all, he tried to help me.", Jungkook replies as he sniffles, too excited to meet you.

"Wait— Jimin Hyung?", Hoseok asks as he furrows his eye brows. You gulp.
Uh-oh.

"Well, we do know him. He was Jisoo Unnie's classmate during the college times.", you chuckle nervously, trying very hard to lie.

He shouldn't know that I am a Park. Or Jimin will make me move away again.

"hE wAs mY WHaT?", Jisoo asks in a awkward tone, not able to process anything.

"Classmate. He was your classmate.", you repeat. This time voice a bit tough.

"OkAY.", Jisoo replies awkwardly again.

"We are good friends. But none of us are related to him.", you assure Hoseok again. Just then, the door to the ward opens again.

"Ji-ae is not in her ward! I knew you would be here Park Ji-ae!", A furious Jimin bursts in making you feel completely devastated.

Here all my effort for lying goes.

"Jimin Oppa..", you look at him with pleading eyes. Then you look at a confused racer on the bed.

"I am not a Park. I am a Jeon. Jeon Ji-ae. Jeon Jungkook. Got that? My dad was a Park but my parents are divorced so now we aren't. Yes that's it.", you nod and pat yourself mentally for lying.

Not bad.

"Wait what?", Jimin halts as he looks at you, not believing what you just said.

"Jimin Oppa, thanks for being so helpful and taking care of my bunny. You can leave. I will leave as well. Bye Hoseok. Let's go.", with that you all leave the ward, with Lisa pushing your wheel chair.

——

"Okay what. Was. That?! You lied to him?!", Jimin softly yells at you. You nod while munching on the chips Jungkook brought for you.

Jungkook just simply watches the drama while sitting on the bed beside you.

"Why?!"

"Because I don't want to move away again. I am sick and tired of hiding away. That's why.", you reply.

"Ji-ae...", Jimin softly says your name.

"Jimin Oppa I respect your decisions and all but I want to live settled for once! And for that! Just consider me a Jeon.", you speak before Jimin could say anything.

"Ji-ae listen to me. It's not always about hiding. It's about your and Kookie's safety.", Jimin tries to explain.

"So that's why I do that.", he completes his sentence and plops on the couch. You look at him and cross your arms on your chest.

"I am not a Park.", you say determined.

"If this is about security, then just tell the world that I am not a Park! I am Jeon. You don't have any siblings. It's simple.", you furrows your brows, irritated at Jimin.

"But Ji-ae—"

"Cut it out you two. Listen to me.", Jungkook cuts Jimin off and you two look at him with wide eyes.

"I am ready to tell you about everything.", Jungkook says as he hugs his knees.

"What?", you and Jimin ask in unison.

"Chou Tzuyu. The matter is getting worse by the day and I regret not able to tell you. Please, hear me out.", Jungkook whispers, which was easily audible due to the silence in the room.

Jimin walks towards Jungkook and sits in front of him. He pats his back and smiles.

"Okay. From the start. What happened?"

A/N:
Ooooh. Tzuyu is gonna make a comeback!!
Let's see who wins the last laugh Tzuyu! MWaHaHa-*chokes*

By:
Song Hwa-min
Aka: Aurora Daniel.