XXVII

♡---------♡{Maybe, I am wrong}♡---------♡

♡---------♡
{Maybe, I am wrong}
♡---------♡

You gasped at the crowd, which was filled with richest people to exist, and were immediately filled with dread.

How am I supposed to find Hoseok here?!

Your panic attack started, resulting your breaths to get ragged, and you vision to become blurry.

Oh come on, not now.

"Wait...Ji-ae, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Taehyung placed a hand on your shoulder, trying to understand your problem and you kept a hand in his chest, to be honest, you had no idea where your hand was on his body, but it felt like it was his chest.

"I...How are we going....to find...Hoseok, here?" You managed to mutter among your heavy breathing.

"Uh..." Taehyung looked back at the maids, who now informed him with a smile.

"Do not fret, sir. Sir Hoseok is in a room, away from the crowd." One of them replied with a sad smile. "Oh my, is she okay? Should I call a doctor?"

"No need, her doctor is in his room as you said, just lead us to him. Please." Taehyung gave them a polite smile and turned back to you.

You looked up at him with a slightly blurry vision as your chest ached.

"Ji-ae, I need you to gain your senses. We are going to Hoseok, and then we will escape." He smiled but you shook your head.

"Don't you...Don't You see the crowd here, Taehyung? There are guards everywhere with big guns like...God, I never even saw one this big even in movies..." You tried your best to talk properly. "And you seriously think they have those for the people inside? It's us! Seohyun knows we are gonna escape!"

Taehyung pursed his lips, "Then at least we should die with Hoseok beside us, yeah? Like, do you really think I would let him live while we died and him being the reason behind it?" He chuckled and that lightened the pain in your chest.

You smiled, now the pain a little less than before. Even though it would be a pain for you to do so, you had to endure your pain and keep on going or else everything you suffered till now would be in vain.

"Let's get it." You grinned.

Taehyung grinned back, "Great. Ladies? Please--"

"I presume everything will be alright tonight. I don't want any more ruckus."

And everyone went still. Even the maids started sweating. The voice was obviously Seohyun's and that meant she was close to them, and she couldn't see them or else everything would be in vain.

One of them gasped and snapped her head towards you, "Sir! Mam! We need to go! Hana will distract for us!"

"Nari! Drag them!" The one called Hana softly yelled at the one called Nari, who started dragging you both towards the stairs.