XVIII

♡——♡{Broken}♡——♡

♡——♡
{Broken}
♡——♡

The next few days were of Hoseok being a bit too much protective of you.

He would take you with him to his agency, you would watch him race and then in the evening, either you will plan about your next actions of plan Tzuyu or cuddle.

Yeah.

Cuddling wasn't a biggy now.

You actually liked his warmth.

Yesterday, he was watching TV and was chilling on the sofa, until you jumped and cuddled with him.

What was more weird the he never minded.

Instead, he would wrap his arms around your body.

Sometimes, it was just talk or planning, sometimes it would be cuddling, sometimes it would throwing shades each other, or sometimes just make out.

Though the whole week you were there, you never even dared to look the ocean in front.

You couldn't.

During this whole week, doing nothing but mostly spending your time with Hoseok, You were now sure of something.

Your feelings were strong.

A glance at Hoseok, and your heart would start beating fast.

You did fell for him.

Doing this and that, it was two weeks now.

Now, it was time for you to take actions against two things.

One, that bitch Tzuyu.

Second, let your feelings for Hoseok out.

Today, you were going to end Tzuyu's illegal works.

Sitting on the couch and thinking of nothing but it only.

Will we succeed?

You feel a small tap against your cheek and turn to look at Hoseok sitting next to you.

He had a cup of coffee in his hand, his black hair disheaveled, and his face shinning due to Sun's reflection.

He raises a brow.

"What are you thinking?"

His deep voice sending tingles till the very core of your heart.

You smile.

"Nothing."

Your voice did things to Hoseok.

During these two weeks, Hoseok was sure about one thing too.

He fell for You.

The way you would cutely smile at him, the way your eyes would form small cresents when you laugh, he always felt attracted to you.