XXVIII

♡-------♡{Gone}♡-------♡

♡-------♡
{Gone}
♡-------♡

You gasped.

"Choi Tzuyu? What the hell....weren't you caught?" You spoke in astonishment.

Tzuyu gave a smile, "You seem a bit too surprised, Park." You clenched your jaw, "How did you get out?"

She snickered, "I was innocent."

"Damn no you weren't! Don't fool me, bitch!" You yelled. If not for Hoseok holding you, you would have slapped Tzuyu the moment you saw her.

Tzuyu's eyes darken the moment the profanity left your mouth, "I have power by my side, Park. All your brother is a nothing but a mere model. Stop acting like you own the world."

The way she spoke about Jimin made your blood boil, but you bit your tongue and decided not to let the emotions get the best of you. She was asking for weakness, and you weren't gonna give her that.

"Oh yes, maybe my brother is a mere model, but I do own the world." You smirked, and linked your hand with Hoseok's, who looked back at you in shock. "I own your sister's world, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu's smug expression fell, so did Seohyun's expression. Taehyung on the other hand chuckled lowly, stepping out from behind the door where he was hiding.

Seohyun snapped her head towards his direction, and her eyes widen when Taehyung's large hand encircled around her throat and slammed her on the wall behind.

You flinched, but tried not to be intimated by Taehyung's actions. You knew he was doing the right thing, but just worried that he might hurt her.

Tzuyu yelled and took out a gun from her back and pointed it at you. Hoseok immediately hid you behind him, and kicked the gun out of Tzuyu's hands.

She screamed in pain and her eyes widened when she saw her sister choking to death.

"Seohyun!"

"You took me lightly, Miss Choi." Taehyung's expression darkened more in anger. Seohyun coughed, holding his wrists trying to pry him off. "I fucking told you not to mess with me, did I not? You know I am Kim Taehyung and yet you still had the audacity to keep me hostage and then beat me up. Gotta say, the nerve you have."

"Taehyung, the guards are gonna be here soon." Hoseok spoke, eyes not moving away from Tzuyu who knelt on the ground, staring at her sister. You were still behind Hoseok, desperately trying to look for a mode to contact anyone--Jin, Jimin, Jennie--anyone.

Your eyes landed on a phone across the bed. But it was too far, and you had to do it fast.

Tzuyu clenched her jaw, and stood up, "Kim Taehyung, let her go! She will die!"

Taehyung looked at her and sighed, "You want me to do something you never did when I asked you to do? Now, isn't that unfair, Tzuyu?"

"I did nothing!"