IV

♡——♡
{Suprise? Kill you till you beg.}
♡——♡

"Diminie, why are you so sad? Everything will be okay! Please? Look up?"

Jimin whimpers.

"But what if she never wakes up? What about that?", Jimin says between his sobs. "I am here. You have me. I have you. What else do you need?"

"Mom and dad.", Jimin whispers and starts crying horribly again.

"Will mommy and popa never wake up?"

Jimin stops, still hicupping, he raises his head and looks at a eleven year old girl in front of him.

"Who knows Ji-ae? Maybe we won't see them ever again...", Jimin replies. Your eyes go wide.

"What?! I can't live without mommy and popa!! Never!! Dimin do something!!", you start crying as well.

"Even if they leave, I will always be here for you Ji-ae. Just promise you Won't leave me. Never.", Jimin looks at you and nod while crying.

"I promise Diminie.", you wrap your pinky around his and he smiles at you.

————

"You promised you Won't Leave me, Ji-ae... Please keep the promise. Please....", Jimin whimpers, with his head in hands, cuddled up into a ball on a bench of the hospital.

He was crying. He was terrified to look in the operation room. He was afraid to hear the same news from 9 years ago. The death of his parents.

Coming in this world takes 9 months, but leaving the world doesn't even need a single thought. You just... Vanish. Whoosh!

Jimin looks up and to his side, where Jungkook was sitting, crying himself. He furrows his brows at the sight of his younger brother. He grabs Jungkook's arm roughly and looks at him dead in the eyes. Jungkook was scared, he never saw Jimin this angry.
"I swear to god Jeon Jungkook, I am asking for the last time and if you don't answer me, I will hit you so hard, that you will waking up in your coffin next morning. Now tell me— what happened in the show?", Jimin asks dangerously slow, hatred and anger in each word.

Jungkook gulps.

"I can—", Jungkook gets cut off when Jimin grabs Jungkook and drags him to a corner where no one could see. He slams him on the wall and asks again.

"Tell me what the hell happened.", Jimin asks again, this time more angry. Since the moment he got the call of Ji-ae's accident, he has been asking Jungkook the same thing, 'what happened?' And Jungkook has been saying the same thing, 'I can't tell.'

"Hyung, Mianhae. I can't. I am very—"

*slap*

Silence.

Both quiet. None of them talking. But only one of them was shocked. Jungkook. He was so shocked that Jimin actually did slap him.