II

♡——♡{Park Jimin}

♡——♡
{Park Jimin}

♡——♡

"What?! No way! I am not going to dye my hair pink!" Jimin complained.

"But your new look will gain new fans!! Think about it!" His manager tried to agree Jimin.

"Fine." Jimin said with an eye roll. His manager sighed in relief. "Good. Let's get on work." his manager commanded to the stylist.

As the stylist now started their work on Jimin, he thought of you and Jungkook. Only one thought was roaming in his head.

'Will Ji-ae be able to handle Jungkook?'

He got tensed so he called you. "Jimin-ah. Don't call. Your hair is dyed. Your phone will get dirty." the stylist stopped him and Jimin rolled his eyes and kept his phone back.

"You heard Jimin slapped the man in the last photoshoot?" Jimin heard some workers speaking about him.

"Yes. Why is he so savage? I mean, I heard others say to me that 'You are new, so make sure not to mess with Park Jimin'?" another worker asked.

Jimin just smirked and leaned back on his chair. The stylist gulped nervously. Of course, she was able to hear as well. Jimin didn't bother her with her work.

"They said the right thing. Don't you dare mess with him." the worker replied.

After that, Jimin's manager came and talked with Jimin about his theme of shoot. After makeup, Jimin was ready for his shoot and they headed to the studio.

"Jimin turn your head to the left!" the camera man, ordered Jimin while taking photos.