Ch. 1

I've wanted to write this concept for months now, so here we are.

Also 'For Your Entertainment' is a song by Adam Lambert and it inspired me to write this so be sure to check it out and listen to it while you read :)

Contains: top!hoseok, stripper!seokjin, cross dressing, princess kink, mentions of rape and abuse

_____________________

Seokjin tugged down his half shirt when he caught several people giving him weird looks. It was clear he was walking through the wealthy district in Seoul and he definitely didn't fit in. His clothes were pretty nice, by they were no Channel or Gucci like most of the people he saw were wearing. He felt out of place, but that was something he could deal with; he had a job to do and it would be finished in less than an hour. For once, the sidewalks weren't cracked and falling apart, and Seokjin was able to walk effortlessly across them in his six inch heels. Being five foot eight meant that he needed the extra height and the black heels he wore made him feel much better.

He had been instructed to wear strictly feminine clothing, so he had put on the most girly attire he had; heels, a pink skater skirt that fell to his mid thigh, a white crop top with some kind of black skull on the front and his lips were coated in shiny pink gloss. Hell, Seokjin had even waxed every inch of hair on his body. He figured that was implied when they had said feminine; as far as he knew, almost all girls shaved or waxed until they were smooth and soft.

Most of the houses that lined the street were large and had three car garages and pools. According to the directions he had been given, the correct house was at the end of the road, up the hill, and through the black gates. Wow. A house on a hill. These people definitely had a lot of money. Except when he reached the black gates, it wasn't a house he saw. It was a mansion. It had to have at least ten bedrooms, if not more, and it had a yard as big as three football fields.

He approached the gates and gave one a push. It slid open and allowed him to enter, only to close behind him. Huh. He'd never seen an electric gate like that before. Sending the black twelve foot fence with spikes at the top an admiring glance, he made his way up the driveway that led to the mansion on the hill. His legs were already burning and his feet throbbed from the uncomfortable heels. He stepped onto the porch of the brick mansion, gaping at the length and width of the white wood; it was as big as his apartment all together.

He raised his hand to knock, but the door had already swung open. Seokjin stepped back in surprise before quickly regaining his composure and smoothing down his skirt. The man who had opened the door was no doubt attractive; his black hair was parted to one side, his lips were thick, shoulders wide and frame full with muscle. Though he looked way too fancy to have ordered a stripper. "I'm not sure I got the right place. Are you Kim Namjoon?"

The man nodded and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him inside and shutting the door behind him. Seokjin turned to him with eyebrows raised, not having expected Namjoon to be so rough. "Sorry. And yes, I'm Kim Namjoon. The man you'll be serving is in there," Namjoon pointed at a wide doorway big enough for a car to drive through, "He's sitting in the chair. It's his twenty third birthday, so do your best."

"Will do, Mr.Kim." Seokjin turned on his heel and walked away, pausing before the doorway to gather himself. He squared his shoulders, put a sultry smile on his lips, and ran his fingers through his hair a few times. Taking a deep breath, Seokjin went though the door way, purposefully swinging his hips.

There were two large couches sitting across from each other and four men were settled on them in various positions. Though the one in the chair was the only man that caught his eye. All eyes turned to him as he sashayed his way across the room, stopping before the man in chair and placing a hand on his hips. "Hey, hot stuff. I heard it's your birthday. What do you say I give the birthday boy a little treat?"