Ch. 7

Everyone who voted for this chapter, I hope you enjoy :)

It was only supposed to be 9k but I got super into it, so enjoy this lengthy chapter. It's kind of a mess but I'm happy with it. Also please try to overlook any spelling errors, I edited as much as I could but it's super long haha

_______________________

Taehyung was still holding Jungkook when he spoke, eyeing Seokjin with a firm look on his face. He looked terrified, but was forcing himself to be brave. Seokjin knew the feeling. "Jin, give me a gun too."

"What?" Yoongi exclaimed, looking just as shocked and disbelieving as he sounded.

"He's not the only one who knows how to shoot a gun. It's been awhile, but I think I can do it." Taehyung held a hand out to Seokjin and Seokjin pulled a pistol out of the case, handing it handle first to Taehyung. His hand curled comfortably around it, switching off the safety with a quick movement of his thumb that have off the impression that he knew what he was doing. Seokjin had a feeling this had something to do with the past nobody really knew about.

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head in utter disbelief as he took a deep breath. "This day just gets crazier as it goes. Does anybody else want a gun?" When neither Jimin nor Jungkook said a word, Namjoon nodded. "Okay. We've decided that it's not safe to stay holed up in here. If we do, we'll get cornered and slaughtered. We're on the left side of the house and all of the men are inside, so we should be able to sneak around to the front and get a car out of the garage."

"W-wait," Jimin spoke up, voice low and scared. "We're leaving? Where will we go?"

"I have a friend in Daegu. We'll drive there if I can't get a hold of him on the phone. Now everyone get up. We don't have much time to work with."

Yoongi immediately went over to the window and pulled it open, leaning out to check the yard below. It was a large clearing of close bordered by trees, just like the backyard. They were only two stories up and there was a windowsill that they could use the top of to stand on and lower themselves down to the grass.

Hoseok helped Jungkook and Jimin get up, murmuring reassurances and what sounded like empty promises to Seokjin's ears, though the seemed convinced enough. Namjoon grabbed a hold of Taehyung and Seokjin, pulling them off to the side.

"You two need to protect Jungkook and Jimin, okay? We're sending you down first, then them, and we'll go down last in case the men break down the bedroom door." Namjoon seemed so sure of their plan that it had determination blossoming in Seokjin's chest. He could tell Taehyung was feeling the same. "Can you two do that?"

"We can," Taehyung said.

"Good. Start climbing."

They hurried over to the window while Namjoon stood at the door, gun raised and ready if the men came through. Seokjin stopped at the window, peering out nervously. Heights didn't bother him much, but scaling the side of a house? He was scared of breaking a leg.

Hoseok placed a comforting hand on Seokjin's shoulder, gathering his attention. Hoseok gave him a reassuring smile. "You can do this, princess. I'll be right behind you once everyone's out, okay? Everything is going to be okay. You're strong. I need you to be strong for us."

Seokjin nodded and Hoseok pressed a quick kiss to his forehead before Yoongi helped Seokjin climb out of the window. Yoongi kept a tight grip on Seokjin's wrists as he found the top of the first story window. Luckily, they had large windows. With his toes securely on top of it, Seokjin bent his knees and grabbed the windowsill. Yoongi's hands left his wrists, no longer able to reach him.