Ch. 6

I haven't updated this book in about a month, but this chapter is seriously long so I split it in half. The next chapter will pick up directly after the end of this one!

_______________________

"We'll be back soon, princess," Hoseok said before pressing a kiss to Seokjin's bare forehead, his more brown than pink hair being pushed back to expose his forehead. The pink colouring had begun to fade and when he had complained about it last night, Hoseok had offered to take him out to dye it again at a salon. Seokjin couldn't wait. Despite his elation about being able to dye his hair later, his stomach was twisting with sadness and his heart ached as Hoseok did his best to console him. "It's just for twenty four hours and then we'll all be back. That's not that long, princess."

Seokjin couldn't help but pout, his bottom lip pushed out identically to the other three submissives who were getting the same reassurances. He didn't want Hoseok to go, nor Yoongi or Namjoon either, for that matter. "Why do all of you have to go? Can't one of you stay and the other two go?"

"Princess- "

"Wh-what if we need a dom and there isn't one? What if something breaks and we can't fix it? What if someone gets injured? We'll be all alone and you know Jungkook doesn't like being alone- "

Hoseok's sighed, but a gentle smile still pulled at his lips as he cupped Seokjin's cheeks with one hand, the other rubbing Seokjin's lower back in an attempt to comfort him. "Taehyung knows how to take care of Jungkook, princess. Besides, there's over thirty guards patrolling the area while we're gone. Thirty. The house will be closely monitored every minute and if something bad happens, we'll be notified immediately. And if someone gets injured that badly, call 911. I know you know how to do that."

Seokjin stomped his foot lightly against the hard wood flooring where they stood in the doorway of the house. They were supposed to be saying goodbye, but none of the subs were okay with the doms leaving. Even Jimin, whom was usually cheerful and upbeat, wasn't taking a word Namjoon said as the man tried to sooth him with words and gentle touches.

"No matter what you say, we're still going. It's just a quick errand, of sorts. Didn't you say you wanted those new clothes from Gucci and that bag from Channel? I can't buy you those things if I don't do my job. Who knows, if you're a good boy while I'm gone, I might even bring you back a surprise." Hoseok smirked when Seokjin's eyes lit up with intrigue. He still wasn't happy with everyone leaving, but he couldn't deny the excitement a surprise brought.

Seokjin wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, chewing gently on his bottom lip as his fingers playing with the strands at the nape of Hoseok's neck. "Really? A surprise? Okay . . . but it better be good."

"And you better be good, too." Hoseok booped Seokjin's nose with his finger, making the submissive blush and giggle. "Remember, no touching yourself or the other subs while I'm gone. It's only a day and we'll be back before you know it. Watch a movie, eat something, sleep the day away. And if you really need me, I recorded some audios for you to listen to. They're on the phone beside our bed."

"Thank you, Hobi." Seokjin smiled and pressed a kiss to Hoseok's lips, humming in slight contentment. He was doing his best to believe what Hoseok was saying. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad while they were gone. He did have the other subs to keep him company.

Hoseok wrapped both arms around Seokjin, pulling him close and holding him tight. Seokjin sighed happily as he was engulfed by Hoseok's warmth and unique scent, nuzzling at the man's neck. "Are you going to let me leave now, princess? Or are you gonna be naughty and throw a fit, hm?"

"I'll be good and let you leave." Seokjin mumbled, not wanting to pull away, but doing so anyway. "I won't break the rules either."

"That's my princess." Hoseok pulled away, arms slipping away from Seokjin's waist. He zipped up his leather jacket, turning to where Namjoon and Yoongi were finishing up with other three subs, who had seemed to succumb to their fate also. "Are you guys ready? We should really get going."