Ch. 14

I know I've been gone for forever, but I've finally managed the time to finish this chapter! It's short though and I hope its good :)

______________________

The door to the hotel suite opened and Seokjin looked up from where he had been watching Jimin tie red colored rope around his bare chest, which he had said was fun for him. Namjoon and Yoongi were in the kitchen with Hoseok, having a conversation that Seokjin didn't understand much of. It definitely had something to do with the information they had gotten out of the man they had kidnapped and then killed last night, but it was all still a jumble of unfamiliar names and addresses to Seokjin.

Jimin paused, one hand holding onto the end of the rope he was tying as he turned in his seat on one of the couches to see who it was. Seokjin was surprised to see Taehyung walk in, carrying three wide but flat boxes that were bright orange in colour and had some sort of label on the top that he couldn't see well enough to read. He hadn't seen Taehyung at all since he had been reintroduced to the them and he looked the same, aside from that fact that he was decked out in tech wear with multiple weapons on a belt looped around his hips.

He didn't pay much attention to Seokjin and didn't bat an eye at Jimin's self bondage, heading straight for the kitchen. Yoongi visibly brightened at Taehyung's arrival, the tiniest bit of a smile on his lips. Taehyung handed the boxes over to Hoseok, who exchanged a look with Namjoom before walking over to where Seokjin and Jimin were sitting. Jimin had gone back to tying the rope intricately around himself, fingers working faster than before.

The smell of spices and baked bread filled his nose and Seokjin sat forward in intrigue, the smell new and making his stomach rumble. It was late morning and the kitchen was practically empty for food. A laugh from the kitchen had him turning his head to see Taehyung in Yoongi's arms, smiling and kissing. They parted only when Taehyung needed to respond to Namjoon, who seemed to be asking questions about whatever Taehyung had been out doing. It was clear by the array of weapons he carried that it wasn't anything safe.

Hoseok set the three boxes onto the coffee table, opening the lid of the top one. The smell increased and Seokjin in the contents of the box with curious eyes. It was clearly baked, the bread topped with an enormous emount of cheese and what appeared to be some kind of meat. Sausage, Seokjin assumed, which was something he'd only seen in a store and never tasted himself. Hoseok grabbed part of it and that section separated from the rest easily, already cut. It was in the shape of a triangle and Seokjin watched as Hoseok sat down and took a bite out of the end.

"What?" Hoseok spoke around the food in his mouth, eyes bored and empty as he looked at Seokjin.

"What is that?" He asked, pointing at it with one of his fingers.

Jimin, who had finished tying the rope around his bare chest, looked at him curiously. "You've never had pizza before?" Seokjin shook his head and Jimjn grinned, getting to his feet and dropping himself down beside Seokjin on the other couch. He grabbed a slice from the pizza and held it up to Seokjin's mouth. "Here, I'll feed it to you. You'll love it, I promise. Give it a try, Jin."

Hesitantly, Seokjin leaned forward and took a small bite. As he chewed, several different flavors danced across his tongue. The cheese was soft and chewy, pairing well with the firmness of the bread and some sort of sauce, which fit wonderfully with the sausage on top. Jimin hadn't been lying about him loving it. He took the slice from Jimin and took a large bite, chewing enthusiastically. Food had never made him feel much emotion before, but this made him feel good. It was like a mini high, though it didn't compare to the joint Hoseok had shared with him.

"Good, isn't it?" Jimin smiled when Seokjin nodded and his eyes flickered down to his lips, much to Seokjin's confusion. "You've got some sauce on your lips. Here, allow me."