Ep 1

'Zindagi mein agar kuch banna ho, kuch haasil karna ho, kuch jeetna ho toh hamesha dil ki suno aur agar dil bhi koi jawab na de toh aankhen band karke apni maa aur papa ka naam lo phir dekhna har manzil paar kar jaoge, har mushkil aasaan ho jayegi  jeet tumhari hogi, sirf tumhari'his brother's words ring in his mind. He opens his closes eyes,muttering his parents name.

His chance of entering in National Hockey team.

'Goalie ready?' field umpire asked the question to the goal keeper and he gives a nods

The whole stadium was filled with curiosity and only one word could be listened 'Sanskar'

'Striker ready?' he closes his eyes indicating he is ready. he remembered his brother at this point again.And he strongly hits his ball with the stick.And the ball was out of Goalie's reach

He smiles bigger, with the achievement and he is Sanskar

His team mates rush towards him and falls over him due to the achievement of their captain

Sanskar's P. O. V

'guys' i could just mutter this much, around 7 to 8 hundred weight were on me.and with the lot of courage i muttered 'are you all planning to kill me'

All quickly got up from me after listening me, Thank God i got saved or before i could touch my dream i would be forcefully sent to you. Guess you don't want to tolerate me this early.

Then in my happiness i ignored the opposite team, they were really good. It was just my brothers words that got me here otherwise they would have won.

I went towards them and appreciated their skills who just congratulated me back. It's so unfair, why only one team can win though the other give their best?

But soon i was dragged by my team mates to collect The reward. And after the lot of photo shoots and autographs from my female fans. You know what i can't stop myself to show up my charm to them. It's quite a blessed feeling you know.

But my this heart belongs to someone else, don't know where she is? May be married, may be not? The only girl who charmed me. Want to meet her once after i bring back brother and sister-in-law home.

I went to my room and packed my stuff's to go home. Meet Mom and brother was true that she loves him more than me. And being her son, from now my only goal is to bring brother to mom. And then Dad, i know somewhere even dad loved him more than me, but his anger. Uff, God why didn't you give him some patience.

I was going out of the institution.
'Sanky..' vivaan my friend called me.

'what is that you are going immediately after the match, spend your time with us also broh' he whined in a complaining tone. It was better if he was girl, sometimes his behaviour just confuse me.. Oops... If he got to know this that what i was thinking about him then..

I smiled warmly at him, and he was pissed as this guy found out. He is my true friend.

'please, some other time' i pleased him, he smiled nodding and i hugged him

********************************************

Finally i am in my home town.
First to meet my two blazing beauties my grandmothers
Where one is so sweet and other is so strict and one thing is common here both loves me a lot. And the fun fact is they never saw me after i went Britain university. So there should be some fun you know.

I ringed the bell..
If it's Naanu, then she will definitely scold for my mischiefs
And if it's dadi, she will cry due to my mischiefs.

My Naanu opened the door as i expected.
Wait, she is examining me.

'Your Grand son Sanskar have sent me here to you to give a message that, he won't be coming this year too' i said with a very formal tone.

'i knew it, why he sent you this time too he could have sent the telegram' she yelled at me unknown to the fact.

'Sanskar, didn't came this year too' i heard my dadi's voice and as expected she was crying.

'where do you get so many tears?' nanu angrily shot at her.
'you will not understand' dadi said crying

Just then nanu glared me 'why are you still standing? Happy with this,one have already left us and other was left, tell him to come at least to complete the last ri....'

Before she could continue i shouted 'Naanu'.
As it was out of control for me. I don't want anymore person to leave me.

Both looked at me emotionally, guess my this reaction let them to know my identity. But i couldn't tolerate it. Mistake was mine i shouldn't have pranked.

'Sanskar' they muttered emotionally, making me emotional.
But i was angry with them. So i turned. Tears rushed my eyes but i resisted to let them fall off from my eyes.

Both of them hugged my both arms either side. Holding it tight, from their hold i could feel they are feared that i might leave them like brother.

I slowly pulled my arms from their hold and hugged them tightly.
I assured them 'everything would be fine, trust me'
They cried in my embrace.

Don't know when the times passed, i spent the time with them by cheering them.
I was sleeping keeping my head on Naanu's lap
She was running her hands on my hairs.

'i didn't knew you will grow this thin and handsome' Naanu joked. To which dadi glared her 'My laddu is still the same,sweet and caring'

I smiled still closing my eyes 'Naanu, are you regretting marrying naanu?' i questioned her teasingly. To which she smacked me 'badmaash, if i wouldn't have married your naanu, then you would not be here' naanu said strictly so that i won't tease her more.

'Adi, used to say this to me' dadi almost cried.
To which naanu 'he didn't care for us all this year, went away with his wife. He didn't tried to talk to us, we would have spoke to Sahadev'

I found this time was best to ask them, what happened in absence. That brother left us.

'Can i ask you one thing?' i asked them weakly
They looked at me.
'what.. What happened in my absence?' i asked them

They resisted to tell me. But i was adamant too, and they have to bend to me over this matter.

'this all happened before 9 years...' Daadi told me.

**********************************

Guessing that you liked it. I will only continue if you like it.
Writing is not my cup of tea or a glass of juice.
But crazy heart wanted to write this😯

Aditya and Zoya would be another couple.

Here Ragsan's story won't be like the movie, this is the major changes i am making. And whom do you think, sanskar's first love is?