Ep 11

'No. Bhaiyya i don't want to marry Alia' sanskar said to adi making everyone shocked. 'But you both love each other' Adi replied back. Sensing wrong sahadev and pooja excused from guest and walked to brothers. Alia feared.

'Sanskar say the truth' adi says. Zoya looks at Alia. 'i am saying the truth' sanskar says. 'what happened adi Sanskar' questioned sahadev. 'Dad how can you all decide my future without asking me.' sanskar exclaims showing how upset he is with this decision.

'future? About what you are speaking?' Sahadev was confused. 'You say now why you don't want to marry Alia. When you love her.' adi questions him. 'adi' zoya tried to stop him. But he resisted. 'ok fine. I don't love her' Sanskar exclaims.

'Anyone please mind to say what is going on here?' Sahadev asked. 'one minute dad' adi says. 'why not Alia?' adi questioned. 'Adi.if sanskar..' pooja was interrupted by adi 'why not Alia Sanskar' adi questioned him again.

'Because i love someone else' Sanskar shouts making everyone shocked. 'And that space is only reserved for her, even if she enters my life or not' sanskar says angrily and turns to go. 'please say her name dude. Jeeju he will not say like this.' Alia laughs. 'i didn't knew this side of my brother.' adi joked.

'who is the lucky girl Sanskar.' Sahadev asked him. Sanskar got relieved, he surely did not wanted to see broken family and if he is the reason then never. But he don't want to reveal about Ragini that too when everything was back to normal few days ago.

'sanskar, don't blush now' zoya exclaimed. 'who is my second Daughter-in-law?' pooja questioned him. 'not now' sanskar told them. 'Sanskar. You will not tell me' adi questioned. Sanskar nods in no stretching his lips.

'you say me sanskar. I will not tell to anyone not even Adi' zoya says. 'he is my brother' Adi protested. 'then he is my devar' zoya says with attitude. 'but he is my friend' Alia came in middle. 'Sanskar, you will not even tell to your dad' Sahadev questioned dramatically and sanskar laughs seeing his family. 'ok. No one will ask sanskar. He will say when right time comes.' pooja declared. Everyone gets sad.

*************************************

Sanskar got a tail, adi zoya and alia were behind him asking where he met. His love story. And sanskar didnt utter word. Sanskar takes a juice to drink, when adi stops him and takes the glass from him. 'you will not drink this. Till you say how you fell in love with her' adi exclaims. Sanskar takes another glass and drink. Adi glares him, zoya and alia laughs. Krish gives guitar to sanskar. 'This one is for my love' sanskar says with a smile. 'her favourite song' he told them. 'WOW' alia and zoya teases him.

***********************************

'how many times you will listen to this song?' Sanskar questioned Ragini. 'eternity' Ragini replied. Sanskar made a boring face. 'There will be a day, you memorise this one for me. Laddu' Ragini challenged him. 'in your dreams' sanskar jokes. Ragini acts annoyed.

**********************************

Dil Ka Rishta Bada Hi Pyara Hai.
Kitna Pagal Yeh Dil Hamara Hai

He sang, where everyone cheered. And Adi was suspicious about it but soon thinks that he is over thinking. Sanskar plays the guitar 'may be you also listening this' sanskar thought himself.

********************************

Hum To Ek Doosre Pe Marte Hai
Jaanta Yeh Jahaan Sara Hai
Dil Ka Rishta Bada Hi Pyara Hai

Every generation people were surrounding who was singing the song heartily. Which she dedicated to them. She smiles seeing the kids dancing. Elders enjoying. She sees the name board of a building from the Garden 'Shekhar Foundational Trust' she smiles. Everyone claps.

'pankti' Ragini called a girl. 'yes. didi' pankti asked. 'i am going to attend a patient. And if anything is needed then tell me ok' she said. Pankti nods.

'Today, why i am feeling that i am missing something' Ragini muttered feeling uneasy. 'Ragini. You need to go.' saying this she drives the car.

********************************

'Now my only aim to find you Ragini.i can't keep myself unconfessed to you. I want to profess my love to you. If you accept or not. 'sanskar says looking at the ring. Pooja sees it, she was shocked finding sanskar loves Ragini. How?

*******************************

In next episode, Ragsan will meet. So excited?