Ep 6

A lady was getting ready in front of the mirror and she was Zoya, when she felt two arms capturing her waist and she smiles feeling his touch. He was adi. She ruffles his hai'what are you doing? Krish is here'Zoya exclaimed hiding her blush. 'let him see how his dad is romantic, and also become romantic like me' adi whispered in her ear, kiss her neck. Someone rings the bell. Zoya pushes him. 'see, witch have come' zoya glared him. Adi makes puppy face. 'your samdhan, show her also how romantic you are?' zoya mocked him. 'are you sure' adi asked provoking her. Zoya laughs 'go try, i will dig you into grave' saying this she leaves.

She sees Sahadev and pooja's big photo hung in wall 'Good morning mummyji papaji' she then opens the door. 'Good Morning Mrs. Sahaani' exclaimed the lady. 'aagayi kameeni bacchi chodne' she cursed under her breath. 'Good morning Ms. Spritely' zoya exclaimed.zoya took the little girl inside.

Zoya serves her the food. 'mom' krish screamed struggling with tie. Zoya ties it. Aditya who came there, 'hey eli' adi wished Eli the girl.'will you marry krish?' he asked her. 'no. I don't like him' eli exclaimed. Krish makes a puppy face 'don't worry, girls even don't like me too'.

Later the all leaves for their respective jobs.

********************************************

'Alia.please take me as your partner for prom night' a guy almost begged the beautiful girl Alia, zoya's sister. 'No Alu,Has a better choice' her friends rejected the guy. Alia walks further to the lines of boy '6...3..7..2'Alia was disgusted seeing no guys as her choice. When at last a handsome dashing guy stood wearing Goggles.she looks at him dreamily. He was sanskar. He looks at her top to bottom '2'he said.' you are not that bad'Alia exclaimed. 'i am talking about you' saying this he goes. Alia looks shocked. 'how dare he?' both of her friends exclaimed. 'i will go to prom only with him'.

Alia follows Sanskar every where, he was expert in studies, sports, dance, singing. Everything. It was rare that to say something he doesn't knew. And at last Alia faced him, like she somewhere felt she knew him. 'who are you?' she demanded him. Sanskar nods his face and turns to go. She stops him 'you can't go like that'. He turns taking a deep breath 'Chandu ke chacha ne chandu ki chachi ko chandni chowk mein chandi ke chamach se chatni chatayi. (pause) Chatni chatayi!' saying this he left from there, making alia shocked. 'Laddu' Alia exclaimed shockingly. 'who's Laddu?' her both the friends exclaimed together. Alia smiles.

**********************************************

'i have seen jeeju from these years Sanskar, not even once he talked about his family, but deep inside he is sad about it' Alia says him. 'this time i am here to take him back, by hook or by crook' sanskar  told her. 'And in this i am with you' Alia tells him. 'do me a favour' Sanskar asks her

*********************************************

'jeeju please' Alia begged him. 'No. No means No' adi told strictly. 'where will he go? Please na jeeju' Alia begged. 'mera ghar koi dharamshaala nahi hai, that everyone will come live here. Dai jaan make her understand' adi asked dai jaan. 'jeeju you are being rude' alia says angrily. 'appi, please make jeeju understand' alia requested zoya. 'if your jeeju decides something, no one can change' zoya says her. 'di please' alia requests. 'it's ok leave it.' zoya says her. 'di woh bhaarath se aaya hai' alia says her provoking the Indian inside zoya. 'bharath se' zoya asked her, to which alia nods and Dj laughs. 'suniye ji, he came from India' zoya tells adi. 'oh ya.. From now i will go to the airport and stand there calling all Indians to stay in my home.' adi mocked her. 'he is going to stay here. Then he is going to stay here' zoya declared. 'i said no' adi protested. 'i am calling him' Alia called him. 'Suniye' Alia called. Adi was pissed due to these sisters, but listening the footsteps he automatically turned. Sanskar who sees Adi gets emotional. He turns to the side to control all his emotion. And then walks in, and adi too takes his steps forward unknown to him. Once after seeing sanskar, adi was blank. They stood straight in front of Sahadev and pooja's photo. 'Aditya' adi forwards his hand. Sanskar urged to hug him. He resisted to blink his eyes that his tears might start to flow. 'Sahadev' listening the name from Sanskar, 'he will stay here' adi declared. Sanskar shaked his hand with him 'thank you'. Adi leaves from there. He greets zoya, zoya smiles and she greets him back. Both zoya and alia leaves from there. Dj was watching him, he greets her. She nods, and goes.he smiles seeing Dj. How much she loved him? He is missing her love.

********************************************

Alia goes to prom night with a fellow guy, to provoke Sanskar. But he was least interested in her.Sanskar then goes to the prom night, as he didn't believe the guy was good. And it turned true.

*********************************************

Alia cries hugging Sanskar, that her stupidity will make her pay for it. The guy tried to force her physically. Sanskar was really uncomfortable with her closeness,he pats her uncomfortably. 'everything is fine Alia'. 'I Love you. Sanskar' she mutters in his embrace. He didn't expected it.

******************************************

I know everyone are desperately waiting for Ragini.you have to bare one more episode without her.
From now on the story will change, according to me.

So how will Sanskar react to Alia's love confession?