Ep 9

'Damn' Sanskar mutters angry with himself, that he as a foolish let her go without even seeing her for once. But his disappointment soon turns into a brod smile at last he got to know she exists, and near to him. Thought if she is married? Or may be not. "May be not" thing got bigger smile and a tickling sensation in him.

'Nurse' he mutters getting a hope, that she might know her. Ragini was pursuing medical studies, the time he last met her. May be she is doctor here. He ran inside the hospital like a express train and looks for the nurse.

'sister' he called the nurse spotting her. 'yes' she turns to him with a smile. 'few minutes ago you were speaking with a girl, where she went?' he asked her. And the girl give him a confused look. 'please sister i don't have a sister i am considering you as my sister.please tell me sister' he begged her. And she gave him a weird look. 'about which girl you are talking about?' she asked him. 'she was telling you something and then went on a tourist bus' he told her. 'Dr. Ragini?' she asked him. 'yes yes.Dr Ragini where she went?' he asked her. 'actually she was here for a camp. And she went back to..' she stopped. 'why are you asking about her?' she asked him suspiciously. 'ehm, she is a doctor and i am her patient' he told with a brod smile. 'i don't think so that you are her patient?'. She looks at him suspiciously. 'she is pediatrician' she told him. 'that's none of your business and is there any rule that she can't treat me' he came with great excuse by giving a sarcastic smile. She huffs gritting her teeth 'fine she went to bareilly'. 'bareilly' he said with a smile. And nurse turns to go 'is she married?' he asked her with a hope. Nurse with a smile 'that's none of your business' she imitates like him with a sarcastic smile. And leaves with from there. 'witch' he mutters.

***********************************

'kuch hua?' dadi questioned sanskar. 'bohoth kuch?' he mutters to her. 'kya kuch kuch?' asked nani peeping in between the two. 'nothing' both mutters together making nani annoyed.

'Dadi'mutters adi entering the icu. Dadi and nani sees him emotionally he have come after 9 years. Zoya and dj also enters following adi along with krish. Adi hugs dadi, dadi cries in embrace.' i think i had to go to face the death to see you'she cried. Adi smiles emotionally.

' krish'he introduced him to dadi and nani. Both got happy tears seeing him. They spend time with Dj and Zoya. Dadi holds both zoya and adi's hands 'please don't go leaving me again. Please' she cried. Zoya looks at Adi, he have just came to visit dadi. Adi avoided to reply back.

Krish walks to Sanskar 'chachu' he screeched. Sanskar lifts him in his arms. Seeing adi and Zoya talking with dadi and nani. He moves to dj and tells her he will come back soon. And dj nods

*************************************

'Dadi' krish called pooja making her emotional. She hugged kissing him all over his face. 'mera baccha' she cried happily. Krish wipes her tears. 'only smile dadi, no tears' he exclaimed and Pooja nods. Sanskar wipes the tear which skipped from his eyes. He smiles. Pooja shows him all the childhood pictures of adi.

'Sanskar, how is ma now?' Sahadev asked entering the scene. Where he sees pooja playing with a little boy. 'Dadi is fine now because of..' he stopped seeing, sahadev smiling seeing pooja and krish. 'dad' he called him getting him back to the senses. 'dad. I said dadi is fine now because of ADI baiyya and Zoya babhi and their Son and your grandson Krish' he stressed the sentences at point. Sahadev looks on

'Dada ji' krish called sahadev.he felt weak but he didn't wanted break his stiffness. 'Sanskar take him to his parents' Sahadev declared. 'krish came to meet and spend quality time with his grandparents and who am i take his rights?' saying this sanskar goes.

Krish holds Sahadev's hand 'come dada ji we will play.' Sahadev couldn't protest. 'i will bring snacks' pooja goes.

'why you stay silent? Dad says you are the best. Best person's should talk something na.'he questioned him. And sahadev couldn't stop himself from hugging his grandchild.' your dad speaks about me? 'hee asks him.' shh. Secret.dad misses and cries at night holding yours and dadi's photo. But at morning he acts as nothing'he told him.

'dad' krish screeched seeing Adi and Zoya. Sahadev stops smiling Seeing Adi and Zoya. Adi stops from entering the home. He waited if his dad permits him to enter or not.Sanskar comes down the stairs calling 'baiyya babhi come inside' he told him. Zoya was about to enter but adi stops him her holding her hand signing her no. She cries. 'Take your son and go' Sahadev told unwillingly. Adi was about to call krish. 'No dada ji. I will stay here with you and dadi' krish pleased him.

***************************************