Ep 5

'don't know? What does that mean?' sanskar asked them when they said they don't know about Ragini. 'Ragini..' they were interrupted by few ladies who came there. Due to the ladies he couldn't know about Ragini. And he later leaves from there.

Sanskar rings the bell of his home, his mom opens the door and she smiles seeing sanskar. 'maa' he calls her. At next moment she Adi in him,tears falls off her eyes realising Adi still did not came back, even after 9 years. Sanskar imagined how his mom used to live in the mansion, she was like a queen but when Adi left the house, he took pooja's smile along with him. He bent to take her blessings and she holds him and hugs him. 'Sanskar' Sahadev exclaimed in a great happiness. 'one minute' pooja went inside.

Pooja rotates aarti thal around him. Later they prays infront of idol. Where Sanskar remembers adi messing his hair and how he got irritated with him. Tear skips from his eyes which he quickly wiped. Pooja gives him prasad which coincidentally turned Laddu. He remembered how dai jaan made him eat laddu's without nanu's knowledge. 'Laddu' Sahadev exclaimed 'everyone used to call you this'. Sanskar smiles. He moves towards the stairs and he remembered adi and Ragini's promise, but they didn't keep their promise. 'But i didn't forget the promise.' Sanskar thought himself. He looks at pooja who is keeping lunch on the table with a servant. He could see how incomplete she was without her son adi. 'i will bring back baiyya, i promise ma' he muttered adamantly.

***************************************

Sanskar goes to chandni chowk to find about Adi. And he succeeded finding that adi is staying in London

***************************************

'i want to go to pursue MBA at London dad' Sanskar said to Sahadev. 'but, you came just now' Sahadev said sadly, as this days only he got little happiness, he wanted to spend some more time with Sanskar. 'dad, bhaiyya also did MBA' sanskar says concentrating on sahadev's expression. 'OK' he said with a smile.

**************************************

Sanskar sees pooja looking at the big photo frame of Adi and sanskar. 'Maa' he breaks her trance. He sees she have kept the locker open. Pooja goes and gives a box to him. Sanskar was confused, he opens and sees a watch 'watch' he said with a smile. 'i bought it for you long back' pooja said with a smile. He forwards his hand and the watch indicating her to make him wear. Adi used to same with her, sanskar did like him. She smiled with tears and ties around his wrist. When he sees a small beautiful box on the locker, he picks it up and opens it and sees a beautiful platinum ring. 'this does not..' before she continue this, Sanskar slides it on his ring finger. 'looking good right?' he asked admiring the ring. 'keep it back sanskar, this is not ours' Sanskar looks at her confused, as he liked the ring. 'no pooja let him keep it, if he is asking something' Sahadev interrupted . Sanskar smiles. Pooja nods.

He bent to take their blessings. 'bless me to get success for what am going'. Sanskar said. They bless him. And he leaves with the mission of bringing his brother back to complete his family.

He turned and went till door. 'that ring, Ragini bought it for adi for the enga...' sahadev stops her. Sanskar heard it and looks at the ring. He smiles unknown to him. And moves from there, like he felt Ragini is with him through out his journey to help him.

*************************************

Sanskar landed to London. At first he roams the city and then moves to the information centre, He searched the names of NRI's names and he got the address of Aditya Sahaani and he smiles.

He goes out and Aditya passes by him and he didn't notice it. But soon he felt it and turns and sees a man and runs towards him and turns him, but it went wrong.he then apologises and goes and sits at a place and looks at ring 'Ragini, hope you are happy wherever you are. I Love you' he smiles sadly. 'may be you are married to a handsome husband' he smiles. 'i want to see you at least once'.

'Laddu' he heard her voice. And he sees her standing little far. He smiles, but in the next blink, she was not there. He takes a deep breath by keeping his hand like a gun and pointing on head like shooting. 'concentrate on the thing for what you are here' he muttered

************************************

Where is Ragini?

Can sanskar bring back Aditya?

Will he meet Ragini here?