Ep 2

The day Aditya was going to return from USA.
Sahaani Mansion was decorated with the white and golden curtains and diya's all the sides. 2 ladies were most happy then anyone.

A girl was lighting the diya's, a bright smile was adorned on her lips. She have wore a golden and a white colour lehenga. With the matching jeweleries. She was no less then an angel.

'Maa bhaiyya came' she heard laddu's squeal, who was letting everyone know about his brother's arrival by shouting all over.
She immediately stood, she bites her lips smiling. She ran lifting little of her lehenga. Revealing her feet,where a pair of anklets were adorned on her ankles.

She ran towards the stairs, looks at the main door. Where Aditya's Mom was waiting for him.
She goes running to her.

After waiting for 10 minutes she couldn't see him. And she could listen the pits of laughter.
She turns revealing herself to be Ragini.

There was Fatty Sanskar who was laughing at her.
She glares him holding his laddu's. She understood that it was his plan. She thought of something mischievous.

'Naanu, laddu has stole laadu' she said making laddu stop his laugh making him scared. He hides his laddu turning closing his eyes 'No naanu, i didn't...' when Ragini took the laddu from him and laughs.

'You are a big boy, laddu you are 13 and in coming October you are turning 14' Ragini said glaring him. 'Big boy doesn't eat laddu?' he asked angrily whining at her

'i didn't said about laddu's but the prank you played' she said giving a strong glare to him, but she knew it is of no use.'bhaiyya' he said looking behind her. And Ragini immediately turned to see him. But realises that she again fell on laddu's trap. Sanskar takes the laddu's from her and runs.

'laddu' she shouted, but smiled that this laddu only knows how excited she is. She goes to help naanu and dadi.

Pooja was waiting at the door, but seems Adi is late.

Here a guy lands down in a helicopter.
He smiles looking at his mansion, after 9 years he is finally back.

'Maa' he could mutter this in happiness. He knows that now his mom must be waiting for him at the door. He don't want to disappoint her, already he is late.
He starts to run.

Sahadev smiles seeing his wife, though Aditya is not her son how much she loves him. 'Pooja' she looks at him. 'Why you wait for him at the door aunty?' Ragini asked her. Pooja smiles. Ragini understood her answer she back hugs pooja.

Ragini goes to save laddu from naanu as she caught him stealing laddu. Sanskar was sitting sadly, and Ragini sits next to him. 'hey laddu' she said poking him. And then a someone forwards laddu for him. 'Dj' he squeals happily seeing his dj. He takes the laddu and eats it hugging her. Ragini only informed Dj about him.

Pooja turns being disappointed, when a strong wind passes by her. She could feel his footsteps. All comes towards the door.
Pooja nods and was about to go.
When some enters panting. She turns to him emotionally. He smiles.

'hey Maa, how do you get to know about me before my arrival' he asked her.
She smiles resisting her happy tears which are ready to fall. She puts tika in between his forehead.

They stood in front of idol praying. Where Sahadev pulls Ragini, who stood little far and Adi smacks Sanskar's head. Sanskar gets irritated by him.

**************************************

'Ragini, is it true that you were waiting for me?' adi asked Ragini, who is pouring coffee and few cups.
'no, who told you this?' Ragini liead to him, she didn't wanted to present herself as a love sick puppy.