Ep 10

'Dadu. I don't want to go. Please dadu' krish cried hugging Sahadev's waist. His each words were making Sahadev weak. He was not supposed to be like this. He wanted to push this kid away from him. He would have pushed it away, but knowing this kid is his own grand child, his Adi's child.. He stopped all his thoughts.he can't forgive adi for what he did? He can never!

'please. Not any more days. Please tell adi to come back' pooja cried for Adi. Adi looked at her, the mother he left years back, he didn't even let her know his whereabouts. He knew how much his mother loves him. His tears are unstoppable. Zoya keeps her hand on him consoling him. He never cried or showed his pain to the little he made years back, but little does he know, the pain he hidden it from the people who already knew how much in pain he was.

'Years back the doors are closed for him and it is closed still now and it will be always closed for him ans his family' Sahadev declared making pooja break down in tears. Sahadev frees krish from him, krish looks at him sadly. Tears played in his little eyes to drop down.

Adi wipes his tears and enters the home and picks up little krish in his arms and moves out. 'baiyya' sanskar calls for adi to stop him but adi didn't stop. Pooja runs to adi and stops him. 'Don't Go' she mutters under her breath.

************************************

'Ma. You still love me like you did. Don't you?' adi questioned pooja by holding her both cheeks and wiping her tears. She cries in his embrace. 'Ma. Are you angry on me?'. She cries, but doesn't mutter a single word.

'dad.' Sanskar called Sahadev,he was looking at the big photo frame of adi and sanskar. 'if you are here to defend adi then i am not in a mood to listen' Sahadev declared. 'then in what time you are in a mood dad? In what time?' Sanskar asked him in calm voice burning fire in Sahadev. 'you have turned a stone dad, you don't care of ma' s feelings. Dadi and nani's feelings and especially you don't care of your own feelings. You want only Sahaani Sahaani and Sahaani. No relations nor emotions. When i used to roam with girls in US then you didn't question me but when baiyya did he was wrong. You have not given him chance for what he wants, nor you have given him the chance for explanation'Sanskar shot angrily. 'And baiyya also accepted the reality that you are not his Dad'

'i forgot, you picked up baiyya from footpath, and i think you felt that he is not..' Sanskar stopped as he received a slap from Sahadev. Tears dropped down from his eyes. 'before you he is my son' Sahadev shot angrily. Sanskar left out a breath, he knew he could only bring back his dad if he badmouths  his love for adi. 'then why don't you forgive him?' Sanskar questions him.Adi stood rooted at the door, he came along with pooja and zoya.Sahadev sees him.

'i am. I am going back dad' Adi muttered. 'see sanskar, you were asking why i don't forgive Adi?this reason.badon ka gussa badon ka pyaar hota hai. And you left from him, you have not tried once to look back. What you left? Did your old dad is alive or dead?' Sahadev slapped adi softly. Sanskar smiles with tears playing in his eyes to drop down.' jab bade kuch galti kar de tho chote maaf nahi kar sakte. Sahadev Sahaani have won, but your dad have lost everything.'sahadev cried.' i am sorry dad'adi muttered in extreme pain. And he was about to break down on to his knees when Aditya and Sanskar from either sides. Sahadev hugs the both. Aditya cried by getting back the happiness he lost long back. Sanskar cried to witness his family is getting back his happiness.

'i am sorry' Sahadev exclaimed pleading zoya. Zoya cries holds his hands putting her head on it. Sahadev hugs pooja and zoya from either sides and Aditya joined them. Sanskar brings krish and makes him stand between them but sahadev lifts him. And sanskar captures the happy moments in camera. Sanskar sees the ring in his hand. He sees Ragini going behind his family with her eyes fixed on him and brod smile.after a blink she was vanished. He kissed his ring.

***************************************

Aditya and Sahadev gets ready for the office. Adi winks at zoya and she blushes. 'Adi, your parents are standing here' pooja exclaimed not believing that her son lost all the shame. Sahadev passes a flying kiss to pooja. 'you too' pooja exclaimed hiding her blush. And zoya and adi laughing seeing her embarassed.

***************************************

The house where 2 peoples lived, now the same house consists 10 peoples.
'i knew that you both are into this plan' nani exclaimed angrily when she heard dadi and sanskar's talks. 'aaj bhi you will not get a single laddu.' nani declared making sanskar sad. 'nani, but i am so thin now' he protested. 'nahi milenge matlab nahi milenge' saying this nani left the place. 'nahi milenge matlab nahi milenge' both dadi and Sanskar imitates her in behind.

Sahadev have announced a party in name of adi, zoya and krish. Everything was going smooth but. 'Sanskar, you love Alia right? Alia told me about your plan. You and Alia did a lot for us and for us you risked your love for Alia.not even thought about the consequences' adi said with a smile. 'i have spoke with dad about you and Alia and he have accepted it. And planning to keep your engagement after next two days' adi told him expecting surprise happiness reaction from sanskar but it turns opposite 'What??' Sanskar exclaimed in an extreme shock.'Jeeju. Thank you so much' alia thanks him jumping in the happiness. Sanskar looks at Alia in shock he explained her his love for Ragini.

***************************************

Alia a friend or a villain?

What is Sanskar's next move?

I reached 10th episode of first ff.