Ep 3

'oh God please give power to India, come on India, India India India' sanskar was watching the match and Dj was making him ready for the party of Sahadev's birthday.

Adi smacks on his head'look how big you are? Don't you know to tie the shoelaces? '.' 'Dj' sanskar whines complaining to Dj. 'No kid, till i am there, i will only tie your shoelaces.' Dj said assuring him. 'Dai jaan, you only spoiling this big kid. Don't know what he will do in future?' said adi acting as losing all hope on sanskar's future.

'i will be a hockey player of India and you will have to get appointment from me' sanskar said proudly. But Adi burst into laughter 'First lose some weight, fatty' adi joked.

Sanskar ignores him. And watches the match 'one ball 6 runs?'said sanskar tensed. Adi sits next to him watching the match with a curiosity 'India ka koi bharosa nahi hai Sanskar'adi told him.and India wins the match and both the brothers hugs each other and squealed together ' India jeeth gayi'.

*************************************

'dai jaan, today is abbu's birthday too how would i be able to?'zoya almost yelled at a phone, when dai jaan asked her to deliver the sweets to Sahaani's party along with Ruksaar.' ok. Only after an hour'.

Zoya wishes her dad and giving part to the chandni chowk, zoya and Ruksaar runs to Sahaani's party.

************************************

Sahaani's were having the grand function, where Zoya breaks a beautiful vase. Adi bent and looked at zoya he couldn't control his laughter.Ragini hits his arms by her elbow indicating him to not to laugh. He then kept a serious expression. Ragini smiles.

Dai jaan drags zoya who is crying leaving out the sobs.

*************************************

'Sahadev sahab, this is zoya she wants to ask sorry from you' said dai jaan pulling Zoya towards Sahadev. 'No no it's not a problem' Sahadev said with a smile.

'i am sorry sahab, i didn't intended to break the vase. The song you sang i couldn't control myself and then i don't know how the vase broke' she said crying loudly. 'it's OK' said Sahadev. 'how can you forgave me this easily...' when she sees adi winking at her behind Sahadev 'you, you are very insane. How could you do this?'. Sahadev turns and finds no one adi have hid behind a pillar. 'i...' sahadev was trying to speak. 'i didn't tell you....' when adi again comes and dances and zoya again scolds. Adi hides again. Zoya again cries tries to prove her innocence but ends up breaking another vase. Daai jaan slaps her herself. Zoya cries 'it's okay, no problem' said Sahadev assuring her. But she keeps on crying and adi from behind sahadev gives a flying kiss to zoya. Zoya was again angry but dai jaan drags her from there.

Sahadev says servants to clean the mess and goes smiling. And adi smiles dreamily.

*************************************

'maa tujhse zyaada mujhse pyaar karti hai laddu' adi teased sanskar hugging pooja.

'dj' he cries. 'na baccha.mein hoon na' dj consoled sanskar.
Sanskar goes from there sadly.

'why you always do this to him adi?' pooja questioned. 'let me have some fun, i can see how much all love him by his weight' said adi. 'isn't it true, you love me more than laddu, don't you?' he questioned pooja. Pooja smiles caressing his cheeks.

'today is dilshaad's daughters wedding. I cant go. But i want you to join' adi nods to her. Pooja was excited to go for the wedding. But Sahadev didn't allow her.

Ragini who just came there she sees Laddu sitting sadly 'naanu isn't home then who stopped you from stealing the food?' she questioned him. But he didn't answer. Adi comes there and Ragini signs him what happened. Adi smiles shrugging his shoulders. Ragini sits next to him 'you will not say me, i thought we are friends!'. 'dad loves mom, mom loves bhaiyya. Nobody loves me. So you are sending me USA'. Ragini and adi smiles. 'i am there to love you' she said. Sanskar looks at her. 'even so i am' said adi. Sanskar smiles. 'promise me you will not leave me' he asked them to promise. And both promised him. And Ragini looks at adi who hugged sanskar.

And sanskar was sent to USA

***********************************

'you at the wedding too' zoya shooted at adi. 'what to do, i feel like i am in heaven when i see you.' zoya couldn't see straight into his eyes. She turns to go when he held her hand and pulled her on to him 'I love you' he said those 3 magical words making her shy. I will soon come to your home to ask for your hand and guess you will give the positive reply.

And Sahadev asked Ragini's hand for adi. Which her dad first hesitated because Ragini was only 21 but he knew Ragini loves Adi so he accepted happily. As he trust his friend and his family, who will never hurt her.
Ragini who listened this goes from there blushing.

************************************

'you didn't ask Aditya about this.' pooja questioned Sahadev. 'why to ask him?'. 'no but nowadays they search their soulmate by...'. 'nothing is changed pooja' Sahadev said her. 'but..' 'nothing is changed. Kehdiya na bas kehdiya' he said stopping her to talk further. Pooja worried that may this decision doesn't break her family.

************************************

'i know that you can't resist my decision' Sahadev squealed happily,shocking adi. His and Ragini's marriage, Ragini was just a friend to him. But he couldn't resist seeing his dad's happiness. He agreed to his dad.

***********************************

'it's the time for engagement, where is adi?' Ragini's dad asked Sahadev. Nobody knew where adi went?. Sahadev looks at pooja for an answer, pooja herself didn't knew where he went. Ragini who was dreaming for this day, felt everything going wrong. Besides Adi is missing.

*********************************

Hope you are liking it? If not then do tell me.
I simply don't want to write if you are not liking it.