Ep 8

Sometimes silence speaks a lot then words. Same thing happened with both brothers. Adi was looking at Sanskar and Sanskar was bending his head and was crying silently. 'Did you take care of mom?' Adi asked him finally breaking the silence. Sanskar nods. 'Did you get selected in National Hockey team?' adi adked him. Sanskar. 'Tum itne patle kaise ho gaye?' adi asked poking him. Not waiting for more. Sanskar hugged him 'Come back home baiyya' he cried bitterly. Adi pulls him out of the hug 'did dad sent you here?'. Sanskar nods. Adi fake glares him. Sanskar bent his head.

'I have called mom dad here' Sanskar declared when adi was about to leave. Adi was shocked. Zoya listened it. 'they might have reached here by now.' Sanskar broke one more shock to adi. 'till how man years you will run bhaiyya? A small sentence can't break the relations we share. I have always got frustrated whenever you told me that mom loves you more than me. But it's the fact.' tear battled to come out of his eyes. And no he couldn't control himself more. He cried. Zoya moves out where Daijaan points to Sahadev and pooja.

' where is Sanskar beta? 'Sahadev asked alia. She smiles.' he will come soon uncle'ali told him. 'Dilshaad' pooja mutters in shock, finding dj after long years. 'Dilshaad. You here.' Sahadev asked her. Dilshaad had no answer for their question, she went with adi when he asked her to join them. Sanskar was her lifeline, when he was away from her so she decided to go with him.

Sahadev now noticed their(Sahadev and pooja) big photo frame. 'where is Sanskar?' he asked Dilshaad. 'i am here dad' sanskar enters the scene. Sahadev smiles. 'this photo' sahadev asked him with a smile.Pooja was already feeling that adi was here but still she was resisting it, but she feels adi is taking his steps closer to her. 'i didn't hung it dad' sanskar declared. Before Sahadev could question him. ' but he and his wife' he points to a direction. Sahadev was shocked to find adi and Zoya. Pooja was emotionally looking at adi, even adi too.

Sahadev holds Pooja's hand and dragged her and stops at mid. 'Sanskar, if you wish to have mom and dad in your life. Then come along with us' Sahadev declared. Sanskar looked at adi who was shedding tears but didn't show up the courage to stop him. Sahadev received a call getting the news of his mom in serious condition.

****************************************

'hey, gf. Do you know where i stayed these days?. At baiyya's house at London. Before i complete my promise how can you leave like this? Are you listening?. Tell me something.'Sanskar exclaimed teary to his dadi who is sleeping in a ventilator unconscious for 48 hours.'i didn't die. And i won't die this soon if some monkey. Hum Rajwanshi ki beti hein. Aise thodi na marenge. Mare meri dushman' she told weakly getting conscious. Sanskar left out a breath smiling, yes she won't die this soon.

'So you were acting?' sanskar teased his dadi who just now got consciousness. 'no one understands me' she turns her face. 'aww' sanskar exclaimed. 'Let me call doctor' he went and brings doctor. They tests her and tells she is fine. 'I am not fine. Doctor you didn't test me properly' she pouts sadly. 'why?' Sanskar asked her. 'Doctor give her 5 vaccines..' Sanskar again teased. She fake cries. Doctor looks astonished at this granny who was in critical condition an hour back. He leaves giving them space

'where is Raavan?' dadi questioned him. 'Raavan got his ten heads' he told her making a serious face. 'haayo rabba. Tsunami may come now' she told dramatically. 'my adi' she questioned him. 'you know dad right. And..' he exclaimed. 'i have a plan'she told him.

****************************************

'dad, you didn't had a second thought of dadi. Who is battling for her life and death. But you have to continue the enmity. Isn't it?' Sanskar asked her maintaining the tone to not hurt him but affect him. 'if he had love someone. Instead of supporting him you...' he was been interrupted by his shout 'Sanskaar'. 'Dad why don't you accept that you miss baiyya you love baiyya and you are in a grief that..' before he could complete sahadev storms from there. 'step 2' muttering this he picked up the phone calls 'baiyya. Dadi needs you...... '

***************************************

Sanskar comes back to hospital, wgere nani was suspicious about something seeing Sanskar's free attitude. He was crying few hours ago and now. Nani goes to dadi's room. 'Excuse me sister' he heard a sweet voice. His heart beats fast like he felt he could listen his heart beat. He turned slowly and girl passes by him and her dupatta slides over his face. He looks at her with wide eyes. She was talking with a nurse, looks like she was giving a prescription for someone. 'Ra.. Ragini' he muttered. 'i am hallucinating' he turns to go but again turns and sees her but he sees Ragini. 'i am dreaming in open eyes. Sanskar wake up' she passes by him. And moves outside. He automatically followed her. Still he could see the same face. 'No. She is not here. Don't be a fool' he turns. He turns and sees her only. Then he realised she was actually here. And he is going to miss her like a fool. The thought of missing her waked Milkha singh in him. Keeping every other thoughts away from him.Now He wanted to meet her. Talk to her.

****************************************

Hope you are liking this story. Ragini finally entered back.