Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

We all flipped the cards and Violet won the first round. "Way to go me!" She said before starting with her question "So about AJ.. Where are his parents? You two don't really look related...soo.." She asked getting cut of with Clem's answer. "They're dead. They were nice people..for the most part.." Clementine said. "Makes sense. He's a nice kid." Louis said, big goofy smile on his face, manly directed at Clementine. "For the most part.." Clementine added. Violet and I shared a look before she looked at Louis who just shook his head. We all drew our cards again and this time Clementine won. "Hey I win!" "Hey you do. So what do ya wanna know?" Louis asked. "You guys meet anyone famous out there?" Clementine asked. Violet replied with a simple "No." "Too bad, you'd think you'd see a movie star or something.." Louis said. "They had like millions of dollars. They're probably in a bunker with water beds out of the ass.." Violet replied one of her usual snarky replies. "Well I met a singer once.. But uh.. I can't remember their name.." I said. "Oh well that sucks.." Louis replied. "Worlds gone to shit to the point you can't remember what life used to be like..." Violet said sympathetically. "Well I met a baseball player once." Clementine said trying to change the mood. "Was he good at it?" Louis asked her. "I don't know. Never got the chance to play." Clementine said. "I used to love baseball." Louis said. "Baseball sucks." Violet butted in. "You suck." Louis replied. "Not as much as baseball..." Violet said, pouting. She slouched over, hands intertwined between her legs. I just smiled at the little playful banter they had before drawing a new card, everyone else following.

Time skip cuz I am lazyyy~

The game finished and ended with Clementine running of to the dorms after Louis' insensitive question. He followed shortly after to make sure she was alright. Marlon and the rest of the kids went off to bed too. "Zuri. Bed time." I said. The said little girl got up and started heading off to the dorms. I followed so I can tuck her in. Once she was tucked in and fast asleep, I made my way back outside. I sat up on the look out tower, practising using the bow to kill the walkers to further improve my aim. It seems that there is more than usual, and the air and atmosphere feels heavy. Willy came out for his night shift. "Oh Hi Y/n. Didn't know you was here.." "Hey.. Willy. Lookout? there's a lot more than usual tonight." I said handing over the bow to willy. "Thanks for the intel." Willy said before I went inside the admin building and into the music room. Although it was late no one would hear me playing the piano as the dorm room is separate from the admin building. I just hope Louis wouldn't mind me using *his* piano. I practised playing "Don't be afraid" (The song that was used in the new episode, I will use it again when I get to ep 3 parts but for now you're practising it.) It was played by Louis and sang by Minnie back when the twins were here. I never really liked Minerva because she had Violet and it made me jealous but I had to admit her voice was soothing.

(Just imagine it's you playing it)

Once I was done I was satisfied with the results and surprisingly I was not feeling as mad and heavy atmosphered as I was before. Maybe Louis was right. Playing the Piano is good for stress. I headed out the Music room and over to my dorm. And with that I was asleep as quick as blowing out a candle.

Sorry it's sooooo short but I wanted to update. + I plan on doing more chapters soon. I really want to get to Episode 3 soon for this book because I have some good ideas for it. Also It's more of a filler. I will also be using said filler for something in the future regarding episode 3 (ya know the piano part :P) Anyway I also wanted to say I may skip a few parts out of Episode 1 and 2 that I don't think is really relevant and besides everyone knows what has happened in the story so I don't really want to write it all out.

Until next time! :P