Chapter 11

Warning SMUT :P

I don't even wanna proof read this one... 

3rd Person POV

Clementine reluctantly agreed to having sex with Louis considering she has had said thoughts too, though she was afraid that she'd get pregnant and end up like Rebecca, unable to care for AJ anymore. However, they had a doctor-ish person here who would surely know some knowledge for that stuff, so if it comes to it Ruby will be there only hope. Louis pinned Clementine against the wall, forcefully kissing and shoving his tongue into her mouth. This wasn't the first time they had french kissed as they did the night that Clem confessed her feelings to Louis in the piano room. Clementine let out a moan in approval, clearly enjoying the dominance Louis was showing. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss, as Louis carried her over to the bed. He separated from the kiss and gently placed her on the bed, wasting no time in getting on top of her to continue the kissing. Clementine's constant moans were turning him on, and Louis let out a raspy groan to prove it. 

He broke the kiss and looked at Clementine, asking silently if they could continue. She nodded and took off her shoes, alongside her jacket and shirt. Leaving her top half in only her bra. Louis removed his long coat, his green under shirt, and his shoes, his top half completely exposed. Clementine placed her hand on Louis' defined collarbones, running her fingers along them. Louis took her hand and placed it to the side of the bed, before he unclasped Clementine's bra. He threw her bra somewhere close by just in case they get interrupted and need to make a mad dash to get their clothes back on. Louis placed his mouth on one of her breasts, moving his hand around the nipple of the over, getting gasps and excitable moans from Clementine, who by now was dripping to the core. Louis was no better, and Clementine could see the shape of a bulge against his jeans, his member throbbing and wishing to be set free. Clementine knew she'd have to do something to help with that and so she shoved Louis of her breasts, although she was enjoying it, and removed her jeans and panties without a second thought. Louis' eyes looked like they were going to fall out at the sight of Clementine naked. He stood up and removed his jeans and boxers, showing of his pulsing length to Clementine. They got back to the kissing. Going from lips, to jaw line, to neck. They knew the others would come by soon to get them to help with the party, so with little time left the two got straight into it, stopping there teasing altogether. Louis had asked Clementine once more if she wanted to go through with this as this was her virginity they were talking about. She agreed, looking very impatient and wanting already. Louis had slowly entered her as it always hurts for a girl on the first time. 

He stopped and let her get used to the feeling for a bit until she thrust her hips, rolling them onto his member, trying to signal him to go ahead. he started rocking his hips, in and out, making them both enjoy the new feeling. This continued for a while, alongside the high and loud moans and groans. Eventually Clem's walls tightened around his member, signalling she was close to reaching her climax. Louis announced he was close too. He thrust a few more times to ride out Clem's orgasm, but he pulled out and released his load on her stomach. After he was done, he tried his hardest not to collapse on her, and instead fell off to her side and cuddled her, while their orgasms died down. "That....was...amazing.." Clementine managed to say in between deep, needed breaths. Louis smirked. "Sure was." He replied, glad she liked it. "We should probably get up and dressed before the others come looking for us..." Clementine said, once she had caught her breath. "Yeah..." Louis said, getting up and picking up their clothes. He put Clem's clothes on the bed, while he went and put his all back on. Clementine had managed to get her top half on, but she couldn't feel her legs and so she couldn't get her bottom half on. Louis walked over and put her arms around his shoulders to help her balance as Clem put her underwear and pants back on. They both sat on the bed and put their shoes back on. Louis and Clementine then made there way to the music room, where the others were getting ready for the party, with Clementine still leaning on Louis for support as she still couldn't feel her legs. The others will surely be asking them questions on when they arrive..and they could already imagine the smirking Violet as they walk through the door....

Words -821 

I need the holy water.... O-O

So yeah. I went through and wrote my first smut... Hope you like it and I'm shit with Clouis related shit, because I'm team violentine but for the sake of the story Clem is with Louis as YOU, the reader, is with Violet..

Sorry it's so short but again this is just a filler chapter. Next chapter will be longer I promise. 

I hope you all sleep well after reading this, I don't want to imagine the nightmares I have given you. 

If I gave you nightmares then I will give you this HERE! -GiVeS HoLy WaTeR- Drink it up bitches

Anyway hope you enjoyed..I plan on doing more smut in the future, but maybe sum nice Violet x Reader instead? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have a good day/night and stay strong :P

DoNt FoRgEt To WeAr YoUr SeAtBeLtS! KIDS<:P I am not responsible for drunk elephants I swear!

I think I'm high..