Chapter 14

Not proof read cuz Imma go bed. I'm tired. Enjoy! :P

3rd Person POV

Clementine began to stir, Looking around the room she woke up in to realise it was a cell, apart of the Delta at that. She looked over to the door, seeing it is locked, before she heard more groans of to her left. She looked and saw Louis, waking up. "Hey." She said softly, before his eyes got big at something to her right she turned and was faced with Y/n, who was crying her eyes out, well eye, as her left eye had a bandage on it, fresh blood covering it, and she could only assume the worst. Clementine immediately pulled the crying, vulnerable girl into a hug, careful not to hurt her. It seems her time her hasn't been pleasant. All the more reason to get them out of here. Louis soon joined in on the hug, looking teary eyed himself at the sight of the poor girl. "W--what happened?" Louis asked, voice cracking as he held back his tears. Before the girl could speak up Aasim spoke. "She wouldn't do what they wanted. Minnie got mad and shot her in the eye. You would've thought they'd be mad at her but they praised her for putting Y/n in 'her place'. They knew they needed her alive and so they patched her up, not well at that. Just threw a bandage over what is left of the eye. There's no way she'll be able to see from her left eye anymore, I don't think there's even a eye there. They uh--Also beat her up. Several good kicks to her stomach and legs, alongside some punches. She's been starved, unable to move over the two days we've been here." Aasim said, shakily. Everyone looked at their friend who's lips quivered in fear. She looked up weakly at Louis and Clementine. "I'm--gl-ad..You-you...Saved them Clemen--tine..Don't worry ab--out me.." Y/n said. Clementine felt relived that Y/n wasn't mad at her for that but she couldn't help but feeling guilty for what happened to her. She also took notice that the girl hadn't gotten her hoodie on and was shivering slightly. "Where's your hoodie?" Clementine asked. The injured girl tried to answer but ended up coughing. "Here." Louis said, giving her a plastic cup filled with water from the sink. The girl gave him a thankful nod before drinking it.

"They took my hoodie--tho--thought I'd like to live cold too.." The weak girl spoke. "Where's Zuri and Violet?" She asked, as loud as she could, panic evident in her tone and on her features. Violet and Zuri had heard everything from the other cell and at the mention of their names they spoke "We're in another cell!" They said in unison. Violet added; "Don't worry about us, we're safe." Clementine stood up as Louis kept a hold of me to keep me balanced. She walked over to the cell door to look through the bars at the others. "But we won't be if that bomb goes off." She said, getting nervous glances from the others. "We better find a way out of here then." Louis said. Clementine began searching for a way out when her eyes settled on the lever they pull to open the door. She looked down at the sheet metal against the door and saw that it was weakly placed on, meaning she could use a tool to chip away at it and get them out of here. She looked for her knife only then realising that they had took it off, off her. "AJ. Do you still have your knife?" She asked the boy. "No. They found it." He replied sadly. She looked at the others, and recieved shakes of their heads, knowing that she was going to ask each of them if they had anything. When they thought all hope was lost Y/n spoke up. "Zuri knows how to make one.. She's got a pin attached to her jacket for a reason." "You can make a shiv out of a pin?" Louis asked. "Yeah, but you've...gotta do it right the first time otherwise the strength of the pin.. will deteriorate and will be unable to work." Y/n said. "Okay, yeah give it a go.." Clementine said to the small girl in the other cell. "I--I don't want to mess up and loose our chance at getting out of here.." Zuri said. "I'll do it..." Y/n said. "Slide it over---to Clementine, Zuri." Y/n said. The girl slid the pin over to the other cell where Clementine picked it up and gave it to Y/n. She nodded as the weak girl tried her hardest to make the make-shift weapon. (Btw IDK if you can actually make a weapon out of a pin but er.. I guess considering they're sharp. And it's like the pin Violet wears for anyone wondering, but Zuri's doesn't scream gay pride :P)