Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

Y/n woke up first, looking at Violet, seeing her peacefully sleeping. As much as she wanted to stay in bed and do nothing, she knew she had to get up and help out. "Violet, babe. Time to get up." She said gently, into Violet's ear. "5 more minutes.." She grumbled, tiredly. "Nope. We don't have 5 minutes." Y/n replied, with a massive grin. She put her hands on Violet's sides and began tickling her. Violet being ticklish, shot straight up and began laughing. "st--stop!" She said. After a while Y/n stopped tickling her as Violet lay in her lap, trying to catch her breath. "Well good morning beautiful. You feeling better?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, but I'm not eating the food ever again. Who knows if Louis has put more laxatives in there?" Violet replied, and she was serious. "Here. Why don't we ask Omar to show us how to cook and we cook our own meals, so that way we know Louis hasn't done anything to it?" Y/n suggested. "Yeah I like that idea." "Well let's go then." 

The two girls walked hand in hand out of the dorms and over to Omar, who had just started breakfast. They asked him for help on making food and they eventually made their own breakfast, this time without Louis spicing it up. They ate the food and were going to get ready for their chores. That was until a scream was heard from the woods and a red head female arrived at the gates; Minnie.

"Fuck how'd the hell you make it out of there with that explosion!?" Louis asked. "There's something called jumping dip shit." She replied, before putting her happy as Larry attitude back on. Y/n began crawling away in fear, Violet came and embraced her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. It was clear Y/n was still shaken up after the beating she got with the raiders, the one Minnie did, with her eye. "What do you want?" Clementine asked her harshly. "I want my Violet back." Minnie said. Violet looked up in surprise. "Well you ain't getting me back!" Violet shouted. "I love Y/n! Not you!" Just then a herd of walkers came towards the gates thanks to Minnie's shouting, and they had no choice but to let her in for a few hours while the herd passed. The silence was awkward, but expected. 

Minnie tried to advance on Y/n many times. Trying to apologise for the shit she did to her. But it was clear it wasn't working after what had happened back at the Delta. "Y/n please! I'm sorry!" She said. "leave her alone." Violet said, in a some what warning voice, still embracing her girlfriend.

Minnie came up with a plan to get Violet back, and it was going to work.

After dinner that night Y/n said she was going to go to bed early because she was so tired, but the truth was that she didn't want to be near Minnie any longer than she had to. Minnie got up after her and said she needed the bathroom, but she secretly followed Y/n into the dorms. She went to Y/n's dorm, which she shared with Violet, and made a loud entrance so Y/n knew she was there. Y/n cowered away in fear at the sight of Minnie, begging her to leave her alone. She rocked back and forth on the bed, like she was insane, by the thoughts that came back to what had happened at the Delta. Minnie smirked, and looked out of the door to see Violet coming into the dorm building, most likely to check up on her new girlfriend. Her plan was going perfect. She grabbed the vulnerable girl who wasn't paying attention to anything happening in the world at the current moment, and crashed her lips onto hers, just as Violet entered the room. It was so dark Violet couldn't see if Y/n was kissing back or not, but the girl was too shocked to even comprehend what was happening. Minnie broke the kiss and smirked at Y/n before going to Violet. "She kiss--kissed me Violet. I--I don't know why. She just said she loved me over you." Minnie said, Violet, being in shock, believed it an ran out of the dorm, angry. The slam of the room dorm behind her scaring Y/n out of her shock and she realised what happened. She turned to see a smirking Minnie and she ran at her, not even thinking. She gave Minnie plenty of punches to the head until she was knocked out. She tied her up and put her in the basement before running out into the courtyard in search of Violet, her girlfriend who was upset with her.