Chapter 15

3rd Person POV

It was around 6AM when they all got back to the school. Y/n was still asleep in Violet's arms, not that Violet minded. However, they were all tired from the walk back. Clementine opened the gates and they all walked in,James included. He had decided that it would be best that he stay and try to get back into human contact. "Go lie her down. I'll go get everything I need." Ruby said, walking into the dorms to go get her stuff. Violet took Y/n inside the dorm rooms, and took Y/n to Violet's room. Zuri came too, making sure her carer would be okay. Violet laid her down on the bed, and Y/n stirred from her slumber. "Violet?" She asked, morning voice evident. "Hey." Violet said, looking down at the girl with a bright smile. Zuri awkwardly rubbed her arm. Violet gently pulled the small girl over to her, so that Y/n could see her. "Hey Zuri. How are you?" Y/n asked. "I should be asking you that!" Zuri said making the other girls present chuckle. Zuri walked forward and gently hugged Y/n, who hugged back. Y/n motioned for Violet to join in, so the other girl joined in on their hug, enjoying the warmth of her new family. They all pulled back. "Hey Vi, come get some rest. You look tired." Y/n said. Violet nodded and climbed into the bed next to the other girl, turning to face her as Ruby walked in. "Hey ya'll. I ain't gonna lie, this gon hurt a lot Hun." She said to the injured girl. "It's okay. Do what you gotta." Ruby sighed. "Violet hold her down. I need her as still as possible." Ruby said. "Can I help?" Zuri asked. "Sure ya can, sweetie. Why don't you help Violet hold her down?" Ruby asked. Zuri sprung into action "Okay!" She chirped, holding down Y/n's legs as Violet held her chest and abdomen. Ruby grabbed a rag and poured some Peroxide onto it. "Ready?" "Yeah shit, that's the stuff that stings." Y/n said, trying to stay still and not wince at what was about to occur.

Violet lifted the bloody bandage from her Girlfriends head, looking into her eyeless socket. It made her heart break to see this, but it could've been worse. Without warning Ruby had placed the rag into the socket, allowing the socket to absorb some of the Peroxide. The girl screamed in pain at the stinging feeling she felt. Ruby removed the rag but the stinging was still evident. Violet tried to calm her girlfriend by kissing her fore head, it got a small smile out of Y/n. Ruby then checked to make sure there wasn't any fragments left of the eye still in the socket, pulling any of them of their strings, if there was. Once the eye was just a void less hole, Ruby stitched up the socket entrance, to make sure it isn't going to become a dust collector, but mainly so it won't get infected. She then wrapped a clean bandage around the eye. "Now we need an eye patch." Violet joked, earning a smack on the arm and a chuckle from her girlfriend.  "Not now. I don't fancy doing anything other than cuddling." Y/n replied, getting a smile from her tired girlfriend. "I'll leave ya'll to it." Ruby said, leaving the room with Zuri in tow, closing the door behind her.

Y/n frowned, and Violet instantly noticed it, pulling her girlfriend into her safe and protecting arms, wrapped around her stomach. "What's wrong?" She whispered into Y/n's ear, gently, but almost huskily. She nibbled on Y/n's ear, getting squirms from the other girl in response. The nibbling didn't stop as Y/n answered. "I won't be able to see all of your beautiful face." Y/n said, pouting, before leaning back into Violet's touch. "At least I get to see all of you." Violet replied, into her ear, sending shivers down Y/n's back. Y/n all of a sudden straddled Violet, leaving the girl under neath shocked. Y/n leaned down, placing both of her hands at the side of Violet, before leaning into her face, breathing purposely on Violet's lips to drive her crazy. Violet had,had enough and forcefully grabbed the girl at the back of her neck, pulling her face towards her and crashing her lips on hers. The two girls made out for what felt like years, and after a while Violet had flipped them over, and slid her tongue into the other girls mouth, forcing moans out of her. Violet pulled away for air, leaving a string of saliva in between their swollen lips. Violet smirked, before wiping at the string. Violet then put her legs, between her girlfriends,before leaning down and kissing her again. This kiss filled with more passion and love over lust. However it got very needy fast. Both girls grabbing at anything, with need. Violet had grabbed Y/n's thigh, while Y/n had a grip of Violet's hair, playfully tugging at it in the kiss. They broke the kiss, before they went too far. Violet collapsed to the side of Y/n, who turned and wrapped her arms around Violet's waist, legs wrapped together. She rubbed her hand on Violet's waist in circles, until she heard the quiet snores of Violet. Y/n smiled before nuzzling her head into Violet's neck, falling asleep also.

words -893 

sorry it's short but I don't have alot of time to write as I've got to get back to college soon. I might update again tonight. Hope you enjoyed!

Have a good day/night!  And stay strong! :P