Chapter 16

3rd Person POV

It must've been around 5pm at the point of which Y/n woke up. She let her eyes adjust to awaking, before they wondered off to the sleeping beauty next to her. Violet was still fast asleep, mouth agape, and light snores coming from it. She was now on her back, still wrapped up in Y/n's arms, and her shirt had untucked itself from Violet's jeans and had rode up her back, exposing her light toned stomach. Just then there was a soft knock at the door, and in came Clementine and Louis, the other love birds of the group. Y/n carefully removed her hands from her girlfriend, trying not to wake her up and sat up at the edge of the bed. "Hey, it's time for dinner. We came to get you two." Clementine said, smiling. "Thanks, I'll just get two bowls and bring them in here if that's alright?" Y/n asked, Clementine nodded and the three made their way outside. Once there Y/n grabbed two bowls, one for herself and one for Violet, and took them back to the room. When she walked in Violet was still asleep, so she walked over to the dresser and put down the bowls, before going back over to the door to shut it quietly. She sat on the bed and poked Violet's side. "Violet~. Wakey wakey." Y/n said. After a few more jabs to her side Violet woke up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and let her eyes move to the form of her girlfriend, sitting at the edge of the bed. She slowly arose from the bed and sat next to her girlfriend, resting her head on the girls shoulder, before being given a bowl of food to eat. Violet pouted, feeling too weak and tired to do anything. So Y/n put down her bowl and held Violet's before grabbing the spoon, filling it up with soup and pushing it towards Violet. "Here come's the choo choo train~!" Y/n said, earning a low raspy 'I've just woken up' chuckle from Violet.

They continued to do this until Violet had finished eating. Y/n put her now empty bowl on the dresser and then finished hers. Violet laid in Y/n's lap, as Y/n played with her hair. "What's up Vi?" Y/n had asked. "I just.. I don't feel well." Said girl replied. "In what way?" Y/n asked. "I feel like I'm going to be sick; ill." "Oh." As if on cue, Violet sprung up and ran out the room, most likely going to the bathroom to puke her guts out. Y/n got up quickly and followed her. Once she made it to the bathroom all he could hear was retching from the far stall, alongside gagging. She rushed into the stall, and held back Violet's hair that was in her face so she didn't get sick in it. She also rubbed circles into Violet's back. Once Violet was finished she wiped her mouth and whimpered in pain. "Come on Vi, let's get you back to bed." Y/n said, seeing the girl was weak she picked her up and gently carried her back to their room. "Violet, lay on the bed okay? I'm just going to go take these bowls back, then I will be back." Y/n said, earning another whimper in response. Y/n picked up the bowls and took them outside. "Hey." Louis said. "Hey to you too." Y/n replied, placing the bowls on the bench. "Violet's not feeling well, so we're going to stay in the dorms for the rest of the night." Y/n explained. Louis started snickering. "What's so funny?" Y/n asked. "Oh just y'know I pranked Violet and put laxatives in her soup." "What!? Louis why?" "No reason. Just know she won't just be puking in a few minutes." "Fuck sake Louis!" Y/n said. "Hey just do me a favour and put Zuri to bed later okay? I assume she's sleeping with Tenn and AJ in Tenn's room?" Y/n asked, glaring at Louis. Louis gulped before replying. "Yup and you got it." Louis had said, showing his caring side. "But seriously. Have fun with Violet getting up at random times in the night." Louis said with a wink and a cheeky grin. "We might as well spend the night in the fucking bathroom you arsewipe." Y/n said. "You'll be the arsewipe once she needs your help to wipe up afterwards" "Eww gross Louis. I am not going to wipe her arse, she is perfectly capable of doing that herself." Y/n said, before making her way back into the school. 

Y/n was just about to walk into the room, only to have the door slam open and Violet running out of the room in a hurry. She followed her girlfriend into the bathroom, and found she had locked the stall. "Violet, you okay?" Y/n said. "Yeah I'm fine!" She replied, wanting nothing more than for everyone to leave the area so they don't hear what was about to come, smell it too. "You're not fine. Louis put Laxatives in your soup!" Y/n replied. "What the fuck! UGH!!" Violet shouted. "I'll leave you to it. I'll check back on you in 30 minutes." Y/n said before walking out of the bathroom and back to her room.

Time skip 

Violet lay on her girlfriends lap, holding her sore stomach, feeling empty. She was whimpering but at this point too weak to even form words. Y/n played with her hair with one hand, rubbing circles on her stomach. "Come on let's get some sleep. Hopefully then you'll feel better." Y/n said climbing under the covers. Violet followed, whimpering when she felt her girlfriends strong grip around her stomach. "Sorry." Y/n said, knowing that it hurt Violet to have such strong grip on her sore tummy. She gave her a kiss on the neck and forehead as an apology, before they both dozed off into a peaceful slumber. 

words - 985

weird chapter but eh idc. :P

Sorry it's short; again. But I'm running low on ideas, and the story may come to an end if I completely have no ideas what-so-ever. So if you have Ideas feel free to share, I will credit you if I use them. 

Hope you enjoyed.

Have a good day/night! And stay strong! :P