2. The Search Went On

-Third person POV-

"Professor! We need your help, Potter has gone missing and we don't know where to look for him!" Draco rambled out as soon as the two women were looking at him. 

"He what!?" McGonagall and Pomfrey yelled?

They all rushed outside of the office and the professor yelled out directions to find the boy hero. Everyone of them were rushing to find him. Soon the entire school knew that the Famous Harry Potter had gone missing. No one really knew that Harry Potter has been outside since 6am that morning, well then again, no one was really awake at that time. 

-Harry POV- 

Harry had calmed down a bit, the rain was still pouring, but less then before. He sat at the bottom of an old oak tree. He tried to star up at the sky, it would help him clear his head if he saw stars. The rain had a different idea though, it bothered him, knowing that the entire war thing was basically his fault. He sighed trying to ignore the cold and rain that was seeping through every layer of his clothes now. He currently had his slightly long hair draped over his face, his clothes stuck to him, and he was shaking, a lot... If you were to see him from half a mile away, you would see him shaking. Harry quickly ignored this fact and went back to having flashbacks and second thoughts to his existence. He had already had many thoughts of killing himself and staying dead this time. However, every time he would see his friends smile, he couldn't bring himself to do it. 

Another thing that stopped him from doing it was Draco. As much as he wanted to deny the fact that he liked it when Draco smiled, he couldn't. Now, as always, his head started to drift to thinking about Malfoy. Harry smiled, he remembered thinking about Draco's deep gray eyes with a slight color of blue inside them. He remembered how soft Draco's hair had looked when he didn't gel it back. He thought about his soft hands, and tall figure. 

Then out of nowhere, Harry heard a voice calling him over and over again. 

"Potter! Oi Potter! Hey Harry! Harry Potter!" it was the tall and soft figure that Harry had imagined a few moments before. It was also the last figure he heard and saw before his eyelids closed and as he fell on the wet grass.