17. Reasoning

-Draco POV-

Draco asked Harry which option he would like to explain. Harry ran away. 

"Harry!" Draco tried to yell and go after him. Blaise stopped him though. 

"Hey Draco, you've got to leave him alone for now don't you think?"

"What??! Why? I need to go after him!"

"Draco...don't you think you've pushed him, just a bit too far?" Pansy questioned. 

"Wh-what do you me-mean?"

"Well I mean, he came to your room crying, and saying, wait no sorry, BEGGING for you not to do something about knives, Draco. KNIVES! And you go and ask him why he was crying in the first place, and the fact that he's been begging for you not to do anything with knives, you bring it up anyways???!!!" Blaise practically shouted. 

"Well.....I just wanted him to open up to me, I mean how am I suppose to help him, if he doesn't tell me?!"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, are you that stupid? Like did a Nargle get in your brain and die? He's POTTER, he'll tell you when he's READY TO! If you were abused and told you were a freak since you was one and then went through challenges because a madman was alive, would you open, just to anyone?!!!" This time Pansy spoke. 

Draco was shocked, he was very surprised at his friends. He was happy that they defending Harry, but they didn't know they could relate to him so much. 

"Why do you know so much about being like that?" Draco whispered. 

"We weren't abused, don't get us wrong it's just that I guess I can imagine what it's like for him I guess, I mean, he's the Golden Boy, and the boy who lived. That's the thing, Draco THE BOY WHO LIVED."

"What d'you mean?"

"He's used to things like this. Look at his lifeline Draco. He was born and just as he turned 1, a madman killed his parents. Then, he was dropped off at a house full of pure animals, and was abused. I mean merlin, he didn't even know he was a wizard before his letter. First year, he saw Quirrell and the madman him self on one single head, second year, he fought a fuckin basilisk. Third year, he fought dementors, and learned his patronus. Fourth year, ya know the triwizard's  tournament and saw Diggory die, in the hands of the demon himself. Fifth year, his godfather dies,and bloody Umbitch,  sixth year well you know what bloody hell happened. And the war of seventh year." Blaise finally finished with his thought. 

His two friends gaped at him. "How do you know so much about Potter's life, Zabini, looks like Draco wasn't the only one obsessed."

"Blaise! I'm hurt!" Draco clutched his chest dramatically. 

"Well, no, see my good friend Neville, knows lots about Potter, so when you were gone taking care of ol' Potter boy, I ask him about Harry's life." (cuz i ship bleville)

"Longbottom?"

"Yes Draco, Longbottom. Now I suggest you calm yourself down, and go find Potter while you're at it. Apologize to him first, then do whatever."

"Okay, okay, I will." and then Draco went off to find Potter.

-now you maybe wondering what happened at the Weaselys after Harry left, so im gonna explain it to you-  (not story format, just explaining, dont mind the bad spellinge)

third person i guess...okay then

Molly screams at ron for screaming at harry and making him cry and apparate away (yes harry can apparate inside hogwarts) then hermione yells and then everyone basically hates ron now(except ginny, she was too busy crying)....i mean especially hermione, she kinda loved him, but uh, now she was disgusted by him. then he was grounded, to make him rethink his actions, he wasn't allowed to do anything besides eat sleep and thinking about what he has done. he wasn't allowed to talk to anyone, unless it was about apologizing to harry. that is about it....