16. Seeking Comfort

-Draco POV-

Draco opened his door grabbing his wand in the process of doing that. He walked into his room and saw a raven haired boy whimpering and shaking in a corner. He dropped the basket of food he was holding and rushed to kneel in front of the boy he reached out to hug the boy, but quickly snatched his hand back when Harry flinched and whimpered as his hand barely touched him. He looked behind him and saw his friends have a concerned and confused expression on their faces. 

"pl-pl-please, don't, no-not the knife, pl-please, I-I'll be go-good, please I'll d-do anything, ju-just not th-the knife,"

"Harry, what? Harry no-no, Harry I Harry I'm not him, Harry. I'm not that disgusting animal. I would never hurt you, don't you remember me? Draco, your Dragon, remember?" Draco spoke no louder then a whisper. He almost didn't realize that Harry said knife. ALMOST. Wait, knife? Oh never mind, I'll just ask him after he's calmed down. 

"What?" Harry looked up from his position, "Oh! Draco! Oh Dragon!" Harry launched himself at Draco and hugged him like his life depended on it. (and to him at this moment it did) 

"Hey"

"Oh Draco, promise me, promise me you'll never let Ron near me again, please promise me."

"Of course. Now, Harry you have two options, you have to pick out of them," Harry nodded, "the first option, is to tell me what happened at the Weasleys, the second, is to tell me what you meant by knives."

"Knives? What did I-" Harry trailed off. He realized what he had done. He got up and pushed out of the room, regardless to the three Slytherin's shouts. 

-Harry POV-

Harry ran and ran, not knowing where he was going. He had tears streaming down his face, he ignored everyone that tried to ask him something. He didn't run because he didn't have a choice. It was just the choices were really hard to pick from. The first one, he'd have to tell what the Weasley did and why he was so afraid of that, which involves Vernon. Or he could tell Draco that he was also punished, by knives. He shuddered at the idea, but the feeling still came back to him. So he decided to actually go somewhere. The infirmary. It was the only place that always welcomed him. As funny as that sounded, it did welcome him, even if it's for bad reasons it felt more like home, besides the common room and the Forbidden Forest. (sometimes he liked it there cuz of the quiet and the nature)

He reached the doors of the infirmary. He sighed, pushed the doors in and entered. He even smiled a bit as the white room brought him memories. Memories of Draco taking care of him, of all the times he's been there at the beginning of the year to just reveal bits of his 'mild' injuries. He never fully remove his glamour, he knows it would make people worry and, he didn't want to be.....well... a burden. He walked over to a bed and sat down. 

"Mr. Potter, um why are you here again?"

"Oh hello Madame Pomfrey, I just wanted to sleep here tonight, just tonight, if that's okay."

"Of course! You can stay as long as you'd like, although...are you injured again?"

"Oh no, dear, Poppy, I'm not that careless." he chuckled.

"Yeah, sure let's see you try to prove, anyways, I've got something to do, make yourself comfortable, and you can do whichever, as long as you don't break anything."

Harry nodded, when Poppy left, his mask melted away. His happy mask, the one he used since fourth year. The one that seemed to fool everyone, except for Draco of course. This thought brought Harry back to tears. He really wanted to be with Draco. His Dragon, his angel, his savior, his boyfriend, his comforter. He wanted to have the sarcastic, sassy, adorable, and understanding little ferret at his side right now. But somewhere deep in his mind out of all the hurt and wanting, he knew that Draco would be better off without him. Draco deserved so much better, Harry thought, he wouldn't be tied down with the freakish little burden that doesn't know anything. The good for nothing freak. He then cried himself to sleep thinking of how to break it off. He needed to help Draco find someone better, so much better. He was seeking comfort, but he didn't know, he only cared about Draco.   

-So I finally made up for the time, i didn't update......not really but too bad-