18. Found Him

a/n: this is such a short chapter.......

-Draco POV-

Draco walked slowly at first, thinking about the words of his two friends. Maybe they were right...maybe Harry wasn't good for me after all...I wouldn't be surprised if he picks someone over me...He didn't watch where he was going. 

"Oops, sorry." Draco mumbled, "Oh, hello Draco." Luna said in her soft voice. 

Draco looked up, and saw Loony's dreamy face. "Hello, Lovegood."

"How's Harry?"

"I'm looking for him, I've messed up, I'll talk to you later yeah?" Luna nodded, at skipped into the other direction. 

Draco sighed, he went to find Harry again. He ruled out the ideas in his head. He couldn't be in the Gryffindor common room...right? Knowing him, he wouldn't go there. What about the Astronomy tower...or the Forbidden Forest? Draco headed to the Astronomy Tower first. When he didn't see Harry, he went to the Forbidden Forest, he couldn't find him there either...He picked up his pace, he went to the prefects bathroom. He went to the Room of Requirement, despite his fear of going in there. All in the while, he couldn't find HARRY BLOODY FREAKING POTTER. Draco sighed, where could he possibly be? He strutted into the direction of  McGonagall's office, however, he was cut off by Poppy. 

"Oh hello Mr. Malfoy, why are you out here? Surely Mr. Potter told you where he was, yes?"

"Hello Poppy, wait...did you just say you know where Potter was?"

"Didn't he tell you?" Draco shook his head, "I swear, that boy never tells anyone anything."

"Well, where is he?"

"In the infirmary, nothing was wrong, he said he just wanted to stay there. Well, I simply must be going, you can visit him, if you'd like."

"I'd like that thanks, bye Poppy." Draco smiled and waved goodbye as he tripped into the Hospital Wing. He saw that Harry was already asleep. Draco smiled thinking that, moving closer to the boy. He sat down on the sleeping boy's bed, denting it. He lifted the covers up and crawled in. He was staring down at the boy, slightly blushing. He soon found his pale fingers playing with the messy mop of hair that sat on the boy's head. As Draco noticed Harry closer, he saw the boy's long eye lashes, the way his breathing would increase and then decrease. Draco noticed that Harry's mop of hair was very soft, maybe as soft as his, he always thought that the way it was always messy, it wouldn't be this soft, seems like he was wrong. 

Despite his height, he laid his head on Harry's chest. He soon drifted to sleep listening to Harry's steady and strong heartbeat and playing with his hair. 

a/n: oh my god....what is this chapter even?????  idk, i'll do better next chapter.....wonder how long that'll take....whatever...