20. The Epilogue

-3rd POV-

Harry, as he promised, got better. He gained weight, didn't get as much nightmares, and he was genuinely happier. 

Draco, as he promised, stayed by Harry the entire time, protecting him from everyone else. 

Hermione, turned out to be bisexual, and ended up marrying Pansy Parkinson. She was now Hermione Parkinson. 

Blaise Zabini and his friend Neville Longbottom got closer, they are now dating, they are thinking of marriage, but they weren't quite ready for that yet. 

Ginny, after a year of sulking around finally got rid of having Harry as a crush. She finally got the courage to ask out Luna Lovegood, who was comforting her, after Drarry was officially a thing. (they were always a thing though ginerva, ahem...)

George, got rid of his depression as he saw that Harry did. He still didn't have a partner, but was happy. 

Ron, still didn't get over it....he left...and didn't come back....(i dunno who to ship him with...so..)

They were all, except Ronald, at the drarry wedding. 

Harry gathered up all of his Gryffindor courage, and ask Draco to marry him after 4 years of dating. He asked during Christmas, under a mistletoe. They decided on a summer wedding, because both their birthdays were in the summer. 

Molly and Arthur sat in the front, as Narcissa walked Draco down the isle. 

(we are gathered here today...blah blah blah)

"I do"

"I do"

"You may kiss."

Draco Malfoy was no more, he was now Draco Potter. 

Thank you for reading my story........byeee

until the next book my dudes

Edit: So the "next book" is here. I started another one, and I promise it's way better than this one. Please go read it when you have the time, I want attention, thanks and good bye.