4. Hospital Visits

-Third Person POV-

At this point everyone was staring at Draco, trying to figure out what made the boy want to stay so badly. 

"Uh....I guess so if you really want to, I need someone to watch over Harry while I go restock some things, but um, Mr. Malfoy? Can you go take a warm shower before you come back?" Madame Pomfrey asked slowly.

Draco only nodded and walked quickly towards the Slytherin Dorms. 

"We should start telling the school that we've found Harry." Hermione gestured to the sleeping body a few feet away from them. The two adults nodded and walked out to the empty hallway. After say, 10 minutes, the student body calmed down. Hermione returned to the lions and explained where Harry is and where he had been. Ronald, of course, was getting angrier and angrier by the second. 

"YOU LET THAT GITT STAY WITH HARRY?!" Ronald screamed as Hermione finished her story. 

"Why are you getting so angry Ron?! It's just Draco Malfoy! Besides, he's the one to find Harry, without him, Harry might be seriously injured. Stop over reacting! For Merlin's sake Ron!" Hermione yelled back. 

"THAT IS IT!! HERMIONE GRANGER I HATE YOU!!!" Weasley stomped out of the common room. 

Hermione bursted into tears. She had considered liking Ron, she really had. But after this day, she wouldn't dare to think that. Had Ron really been that oblivious? Had he not seen how Malfoy had looked at Harry? She soon forgot that she had come back to get somethings for Harry's stay at the Hospital Wing....again. Hermione sighed and dried her tears, she then  went off to find Neville to get some books and puzzles for Harry and Draco to play with if they were stuck there. She then traveled down the corridors to the hospital wing. When she got there, she saw that Malfoy was sleeping at the edge of Harry's bed. 

-Draco POV-

Draco sped walked to Slytherin common room. He murmured the password and walked in. as soon as he did so, everyone was crowding around him, asking him what had happened to "Potter" Draco just replied with a "I'm tired" and "Let me go". He walked to his private dorm, since he was head boy, and took a warm shower. He changed out of his uncomfortable robes. Surprising as it might seem, Draco liked muggle wear. He had said that it was comfortable and stylish at the same time and left it at that. He wore black sweatpants, a gray baggy sweater and left his hair. He brought his bag, full of things to do, so he wouldn't get bored. 

He left the common room more peacefully then he came in. 

When he got to where Harry had been sleeping for that night he saw that Harry was still pale but warmer then before, a lot warmer actually. He brushed his hand over Harry's hair. Did you always look so peaceful? Why have a never seen you like this? I wished I noticed you before this happened, if I did, I doubt you'd be like this. Draco gently put his head on Harry's bed and played with the other boy's hand. He soon drifted into a deep sleep. 

-Third Person POV- 

Hermione saw Draco sitting on a chair next to Harry's bed sleeping soundly. Knowing that he wouldn't wake up, Hermione put the bag next to Draco and wrote a a note, putting it on his forehead. Hermione laughed at the sight and walked back to her room and slept a dreamless sleep.