7. Conversation

-Harry POV-

Harry was on his 7th letter, when a certain Weasley interrupted him. Ginerva Weasley, Harry didn't really like Ginny. Of course Ron didn't know that, he was very protective of his little sister. Harry did his best to avoid Ginny, but Ginny basically stalked him.  

"Harry, can we talk?"

"Ginny! Uh, not this second, um maybe later?" Harry was surprised that Ginny could find him here, of course this wasn't a hiding place, but no one would really think to come up here...would they?

"No, Harry, now, every time you say that, you end up not talking to me." Ginny pouted.

"Alright, fine Ginny, just go wait inside." Harry sighed, he didn't really want to talk, but it seems now, he didn't have a choice. Ginny walked outside. Harry gathered his papers and tried to keep them down because of the wind. As he got up from the corner near the wall still a bit dizzy, he coughed violently, coughing out a bit of blood. He sighed and walked to Ginny. 

"So, Gin, what did you want to talk about?"

"Harry, I love you and I want to have you as my boyfriend, will you go out with me?" Ginny didn't wait for an answer, she leaned forward and tried to kiss Harry. 

Harry almost instantly shifted out of the way. He grabbed Weaslette's shoulders and turned her around. He sighed pulling his hair a bit, "Ginny, I'm sorry, but I don't think that this would be any good." 

"And why not, Harry? I know that you're busy and all and you have nightmares, every now and then, maybe I can help you, I don't know, feel better?"

"Gin, I need you to leave me alone, go back to Ron." 

"You, need to walk me back."

"Fine Gin, just go first."

They walked back to Gryffindor common room, Harry stood outside and after a wave he sped walked back to the astronomy tower.

-Third Person POV-

As Harry was about to go back to his writing, he heard a fairly loud voice shouting 'NOOOO' Harry winced. He was almost sure who that shout was from. He peeked over the corner of the wall trying very hard not to be noticed, but when he still couldn't see, he took a step forward and as you would have guessed the floor board creaked. Draco's head whipped around at the speed of light and saw Harry. (looking very stupid no doubt) Draco's tears were threatening to fall. Harry looked up for his weird position and got lost in Draco's teary eyes. Harry's eyes soon darted to Draco's hand, he saw the familiar envelop and knew what it was, it was the letter that he'd wrote him. Draco's tears made a river dripping from his face and eyes. Harry, without thinking, rushed over and hugged the blond boy. Draco was crying already, Harry hugging him, just made it worse, he was full on sobbing now. 

"Malfoy, stop it, " Harry sniffled a bit, "you're gonna make me cry." 

Draco didn't care, he kept sobbing. "Draco, I didn't know Malfoys sobbed," Harry tried again, "Dray, you're making my hair wet."

Draco stopped a bit, he pulled away from Harry, just to grab Harry's collar. He cried into Harry's chest. 

"Draco! Stop it! HAHAha, that tickles, stop, ahahaha!"

Draco looked up from his position. He saw that Harry had a teary face but also a small and playful smirk going on. "Oh, sorry" Draco let go mumbling. 

Harry broke into a smile, grabbed Draco's cheeks between his hands and faced him towards himself. Harry used his thumbs to wipe off the remainder of the tears hanging from Draco's eyes. Harry looked into the taller boy's deep gray eyes, he smiled. 

"Oh Dray, why are you sorry? You hadn't done anything." Without giving Draco time to answer, Harry leaned in, and kissed him.