11. Boyfriends pt.2

-Third Person POV-

Harry was now looking into the deep gray eyes he always looked at, he looked at them with pure sadness

"What do you mean, 'your' why do you not want to be with me? What's wrong with me?" Harry started to have a flashback. 

~FLASHBACK~

"Your such a waste of space! Why would anyone want you?! You're such a freak!"

~End of Flashback~

Harry had tears in his eyes. The word freak rung in his head. He fell off the bed, but quickly got up and tried to run away. He was stopped by Draco pulling his wrist back and turning him around. 

-Draco POV-

He hadn't meant to put the emphasize on 'your' , he really didn't. 

Draco opened his mouth to explain, but then he saw the bright green eyes staring at him with fear.  

"What do you mean, 'your' why do you not want to be with me? What's wrong with me?" Harry cried in disbelief. He stared farther into my soul. My brain wanted to start forming words, but my mouth had other ideas. 

Harry fell backwards off the bed. He quickly recovered and started to run away. Draco grabbed his wrist and pulled him inward. He buried Harry's teary face into his chest. Draco kept on murmuring "I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry" 

"But then why do you not want me? Why does no one like me?" Harry's voice was muffled into Draco's chest, but Draco heard him just fine. 

Draco held Harry by the shoulders and made him step back. Draco stared at Harry, a bit unsure of what to say. Not like you? Not want you? Draco's voice screamed in his head. Those damned muggles, they have brought hell upon themselves. 

"Harry, look at me, you listen to me very carefully. I will not have you keep talking bad about yourself, you understand me? A lot of people love you and care about you. Take me for example, of course I love you, hell I'd do anything for you. Don't you dare start this again. You have to stop letting those bad memories of filthy muggles bring you down, I swear the fir-"

Draco was broken off by Harry kissing him, somehow when Draco was lecturing Harry, he broke free from his strong hold. The kiss was slow and gentle, but the kiss was perfect nonetheless.  

"So, are you my boyfriend now?"

"Oh yeah, definitely, ya know maybe this year won't be too bad after all." Draco chuckled. Harry smiled at the sound. 

"Okay, great!" Harry beamed, "pick me up Draco, I'm TIIIRED!" 

"Alright, alright" He smiled.

"You know Draco, you should smile more, you have such a beautiful smile." Harry reached to play with Draco's hair. Draco just smiled and dodged Harry's hand, sat him on his hospital bed and laid beside him. 

"Okay Harry, I'll smiled more, but just for you, okay?"

"Yaaay! Okay, Dragon!"

"Didn't you say you were tired?"

"Shuddup Draco......G'night Dragon."

"Night, my little Raven." 

-BONUS-

Hermione walked in to find them cuddling, she squeaked.