World Of Dance Suprise

I was sitting with Ne-yo and Jennifer but my mind kept drifting to my girlfriend who I hadn't seen in a month and a half. When we thought the next dancer was gonna come out it turned out to be Jenna instead. I was a little confused because then all the other dancers came out and sat down in the audience. I looked at Ne-yo and Jennifer and they looked just as confused as I did. I was about to ask Jenna what this was all about when she said "I would like to welcome our very own Derek Hough to come onto the stage" when I slowly went up she whispered to me "Don't worry you'll know what to do". I didn't really believe her but then the lights went out and our song came on. The song I got to dance to with her on tour came on. Then a thought came to me and I turned around and there she was. I stood there frozen while she was dancing our dance but then I joined her.

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When it ended I was so happy I got to dance with her in my arms again. I looked around and saw everyone cheering but at the same time they were crying. I then brought Hayley up to the judges table where Ne-yo, Jennifer, and Jenna were all talking. When they saw us approaching they started clapping. I started to thank Jenna but she cut me "Don't be thanking me you should be thanking that beautiful sexy girl next to you." I looked over at Hayley and once again see how lucky I am. Ne-yo seems to be trying to figure something out so he finally says "Hayley Erbert, I've seen and heard that name before but where, I mean your obviously labeled as Derek Hough's Girlfriend And DWTS Pro Dancer but what else" I was about to answer when Hayley answered saying "Well I was on SYTYCD Season X so that might be it I was in the Top 6 and was the Top 3 female contestant." Jennifer began to nod too.

3 hours later

Hayley and I finally made it back to our apartment where we are currently laying together. I hear her heartbeat against my hand and she whispers "We have a full week together. Let's make it last."