Suprise or injury

An:/This is in Jules POV FYI

This week I was judging on dancing with the stars for the Semi- Finals. My family was coming to support me as a judge, but also watch Hayley dance. I saw them all walk in and take a seat. The shows opening number started with a bang and it only got better from there. After a couple of dances commercial was called and Hayley and some new troupe member came out to be ready. They were the bumper that was going to open the show from commercial. I could tell Derek was mesmerized by what she was wearing, and the rest of my family looked like they thought the same. Tom started to count us back in so Hayley and the other dancer took there spots. The dance they were performing was contemporary and it looked beautiful but then they did a lift. The other troupe member dropped her during the lift. Hayley fell on the side of her body. Everyone gasped but then Hayley continued to dance and put her arm up for him to grab. The rest of it was beautiful, but all the pros and the rest of the judges knew Hayley was in pain. When they left the stage I made eye contact with the other pros, judges, and my family telling them I'd handle it. When I went to the dressing room Hayley looked really scared and was breathing quite heavily. "Hayls are you ok that was a pretty bad fall. Do you need help?" I gingerly asked knowing the answer. "Jules please call 911 it hurts so much," Hayley answered holding her ribs and hip. I quickly nodded and went out to wait for the ambulance to get here. When it got here I led them through the ballroom which got a lot of worried glances. When I turned around to go tell everyone it was under control, Derek was behind me. "Jules what's wrong with her why is there an ambulance here," he asked. I look at him and see that he is scared for his girlfriend. "Go get the family, pros and the rest of the judges," I answered him. Before he left I looked into his eyes and saw that he truly cared for Hayley as much as he did for our sisters and family.