Say You Won't Let Go

I met you in the dark, you lit me up                   

Derek and Julianne were having auditions for their MOVE Live Tour. Hayley Erbert went in, she danced beautifully for them. Derek, Julianne, and Nappy-tabs were all impressed.

  You made me feel as though I was enough

Derek and Julianne were about to announce who the last dancer on their tour was. So far Hayley's friends Brittany Cherry and Paul Karmiryan were in with around seven others. Hayley doubted she was good enough for this tour but then Julianne said "And our last dancer is Hayley Erbert."

  We danced the night away, we drank too much

The new movers went to celebrate making it on the tour. Derek and Julianne were excited about their tour and to get to know all the other dancers. They each had a couple of drinks in celebration.

  I held your hair back when You were throwing up

They were all practicing when Hayley shot up and ran to the bathroom. Derek ran after her, and found her throwing up in the bathroom. He went to hold he hair out of the way.

  Then you smiled over your shoulder

It's been a month since that incident, and Derek has begun to have feeling for Hayley. Julianne has been trying to encourage him to just talk to her like a normal person. They both looked in her direction and saw her laughing with Brittany, Paul, Jason Glover, and Haley Fitzgerald. Hayley saw them looking so she looked over her shoulder and smiled at them.

  For a minute, I was stone-cold sober

He just looked ahead in a trance looking at how beautiful she was.

I pulled you closer to my chest

Hayley and Derek were dancing a duet on the Move Live Tour. They ended the dance by embracing each other in a hug. He tried to hug her tightly because he didn't want her to leave.

  And you asked me to stay over

Hayley had to leave one of the shows early because her dad was dying. After the show, Derek went to see how she was doing, and when he got there she asked if he would stay for a little bit.

  I said, I already told ya

Derek tried to reason with her, but she insisted he stay for at least 5 minutes.

I think that you should get some rest

Derek finally realized the dark circles under her eyes and told her to go to sleep. She said he could leave, and he didn't have to stay. Derek ended up staying and just watched her fall asleep.

  I knew I loved you then

The moment Derek realized how much Hayley meant to him was when Jules asked him "Could you live with her being with someone else." Even though it was just a question Derek knew the answer because as soon as she said it he started getting jealous.

  But you'd never know

It was almost the end of the first tour and Derek has decided that he is not going to tell Hayley about his feelings. They were probably going to go their separate ways even though Jules and him were inviting them back for Move Live Tour 2.0. She probably wasn't going to come back.

  'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

Hayley was having issues with her family when asked if she would like to go on another tour with Julianne and Derek. Her answer almost broke Derek's heart because she said "I'm not sure it's a good idea, but I'll get back to you."