Blush

"So what's your whole deal," Derek casually asked Hayley as they sat in the school library. They were partners for a school project, and before getting started were supposed to get to know each other. Hayley just sat there looking  uninterested in the whole conversation. She was wearing black boots, black ripped jeans, and white blouse with a black leather jacket on top. Her hair was in loose curls, and she had some makeup on her eyes. Hayley didn't answer Derek she just glared at him for asking that question.
"Hey, you know I know this is all just an act. I know your actually a nice person. Also keep glaring at me, it makes you look cute," Derek told her easily pushing off her glare. Hayley's eyes softened out off surprise and her cheeks turned a little pink.
"I'm just saying your glare just makes me think about how cute your face is and, how the rest of you as a person is just cute," Derek continued to brush her glare off, but now he realized the small blush appearing on her face.
"Are you... are you blushing?" He asked her while smirking. Hayley finally talked to him and responded,
"What, no," which wasn't that convincing. Derek continued to smirk at her.
"Did I get the ever- stoic, hardcore, total bada** Hayley Erbert to blush?" He asked as he began to pretend to faint in surprise. Hayley simply rolled her eyes at his theatrics, until she realized what he said.
"No... It's.. It's the cold," she told him with a bit of a stutter, which didn't convince Derek that that was the reason.
"Huh. It's the cold. We're in a library. And I just thought that perhaps it was the fact that I told you that your face is cute, and I know the rest of you is too," he tried to reason. Hearing him repeat it made Hayley's face completely flush in a pink color. With a bit of a voice crack Hayley answered saying,
"N- no."
"Don't worry I think your blush is as cute as your glare," and with that Derek got up, and left a completely bewildered, flushed Hayley sitting in the library.