Chapter Four

I stepped onto the plane, behind Kal, his wide frame completely blocking my view of the private plane we were taking back to London.

I looked over at the giggling flight attendants who were staring at Kal like he was a piece of meat.

Great.

"Move it" I hiss before pressing my hand into Kal's back and pushing, he didn't even flinch, but he did look back at me and roll his eyes, before taking a step, out of the way for me to see the lay out of the plane.

It was extremely nice, two long couches were set up on opposites sides of the comfy plane, with large sets of seats facing on another, two on both sides, with small tables in front of both.

It was nice.

I might have been able to appreciate that more had I not just battled Kal in the car for the radio.

He sat in the front next to me and fiddled with the radio for the entire 20 minute ride. He hadn't been able to choose a station or a fucking volume level that wasn't about to bust my ear drums.

I sighed deeply, dropping down into one of the seats, just in time for my eyes to meet a pair of striking green ones.

The man sitting opposite of me was like staring at sunlight.

Shining blond hair that was in a curly mess on his head, bright and easy green eyes that seemed to rival the greenest grass, and a disturbingly handsome face.

Kal scoffed at the man before dropping down into the seat that was next to my own.

"Captain" Kal muttered, not making eye contact.

"Kal" the man said, a small look of annoyance on his face before his strange eyes were turned back onto me.

I gave him a small smile, "hi, I'm Valerie" I said putting my hand out for the man to shake.

His large hand wrapped around my own easily, a smooth smile pulling across his face, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" his deep voice encased in an accent just like Kal's. I desperately tried not to roll my eyes, "Justin Trux, nice to meet you" he smiled calmly.

The name immediately rung bells, this was not only the team member that Kal took a swing at, but was also the Captain of the team Kal played for.

Talk about tension.

"Nice to meet you, I didn't know we were sharing the plane" I smiled back.

He chuckled flashing his incredible teeth, "hope you don't mind, love" he smiled easily, "you must be the new manager, help to keep this one in line, yeah?"

"Handler, and yes, apparently he's run through the whole agency, they sent me" I roll my eyes, staring over at a glaring Kal.

Justin's eyes roamed my form, seriously? "You must be pretty good at what you do for them to send you in for him" he smirked.

I shrugged, "I'm alright."

"You actually look really familiar" he started, his eyes shooting across my face. 

I tensed slightly, trying to force my body to relax. 

"You may have seen me standing behind some celebrity in a gossip magazine, I-I use to work a lot" I shrug. 

He shook his head, his eyes narrowed as he stared at me deep in thought, "no, thats not it. Do you model?" he asked, snapping his fingers. 

Great. 

Just what I wanted to talk about. 

I pressed my lips together hard with a quick shake of my head, "no, but my ... sister does, we look a lot a like, maybe that it" I shrug.