Chapter Nine

"I dare you to look at a flight attendant on this plane, and I will literally push you out of this fucking flight" I hissed into Kal's ear from where we sat down on the plane. 

He was just about to shoot a red head a bright smile before he quickly averted his eyes with a sigh, "such a cock block" he hissed. 

Dorthy lets out a hard laugh at that one, as she sits in front of me, her chair turned to face ours. Her new boyfriend, Preston, sitting beside her, a warm smile on his face as he stares over at her.

"If you think this is bad, you have seen nothing yet", Dorth snickers as she looks over at a pouting Kal. 

He blinks at her, almost shocked that she's speaking to him. 

"I remember this one time I met up with her and she was handling this extreme rock star. He literally paid to shut down the elevators, before bring like five girls up to his room. This crazy bitch scaled up three stories before kicking in his window and shutting the whole orgy down", Dorthy cackles. 

I roll my eyes at her, "that fucking prick". 

"What happened to the stairs?" Preston asks, looking at me baffled. 

I shrugged, "he jammed all of them, complete fire hazard, but he was desperate, it'd been three months". 

"It was hilarious", Dorth continued to laugh, "she busted in right as the condoms were being slipped on" she continued dying of laughter. 

"The shit I've seen" I sighed with an eye roll. 

I looked over at Preston, "so where are you from?" I asked him. 

He smiled, "I was born here in London, actually Kingston's Dad and mine went to University together, still good friends" he said pointing over at Kal. 

Kal nodded, "Collin, right? How's he doing?". 

Preston smiled, nodding "he's doing good, mate, thanks for asking. I think they actually still meet up time to time" he added on. 

Kal smiled slightly, "think you're right" he said before their conversation broke into more soccer terms and I could have cared less. 

Pretty soon we were up into the air, on our way to Germany. 

Dorthy was sleep immediately, her head pressed into the crook of Preston's shoulder as he read some book. 

They had dimmed the lights, so nearly everyone was asleep or quiet. 

I closed my eyes, just resting them, knowing at no point could I really fall asleep, especially with someone like Kal Kingston on my hands. 

I peeked at him periodically, as he played around on his phone for hours, before my eyes couldn't take it anymore and they shut themselves. 

"I'll knock three times, meet you there" a sultry voice pulled me out of my sleep, forcing my eyes open in the dark cabin of the private plane we were on. 

I blinked slowly, watching at the flight attendant walked off. 

Kal waited all of two seconds before popping up and making his way to the cabin bathroom in the back. 

Can we learn nothing from our mistakes? 

This dimwit! 

The whole team is on this plane too, and he would still try to sleep with one of the flight attendants? 

I unbuckled my seat belt the second I heard the bathroom door close, before standing up and making my way towards the red head flight attendant on her way towards the bathroom.