Chapter Twenty-Three

"I think they are snoring in unison" Preston's voice forced me to drift out of my deep sleep, making me groan to open my eyes. 

I was passed out beneath Dorthy, her head placed right on my chest, my arms tucked underneath her like I was trying to use her as a blanket of heat. 

"Oh fuck, her elbow is in my kidney" I moaned, blinking again as sunlight blasted into my face. 

Dorthy blinked slowly, her head lifting, her glasses skewed on her face, "why are your boobs so comfy?" she mumbled. 

"They really are" Kal added on, that easy smile on his face as he beamed down at me. 

"Fuck off, what time is it?" I asked, blinking around wildly, trying to figure out what was happening. 

"Its 7, Dove. Practice ended about 15 minutes ago, we decided to let you two sleep" Kal snickered, as my eyes caught onto the semi empty soccer field, the other team members milling around or stretching. 

Dorthy rolled off of me, her head snapping up to the corner of the arena where the locker rooms were. 

A group of flashy dressed women in short dresses and high heels milled around looking perfectly bored and available. 

"Those bitches talk to you?" Dorthy snapped as she tried to stand up, only to trip over my legs. 

Preston laughed quietly as he leaned down and untangled her from my legs, easily pulling her into his arms, "the story of you beating the girl with a soccer ball has spread far and wide, babe, no one talks to me anymore."

"The smart ones don't, but a bitch that puts on heels and a tight ass dress before 7 am isn't fucking smart. Hell, Valerie doesn't even have a bra on!" she pointed down at me, her head lolling as she tried to glare at the women. 

I stumbled to my feet, rolling my eyes, "fuck bras and fuck you. You should be thanking me since you were using my chest as a pillow, how comfortable would that be with an underwire" I said, pulling my blanket tighter to my body.

Kal's arm slipped under my blanket and wrapped his arm around my waist, tucking me under his arm. 

"You smell awful" I mumbled, trying not to melt from the warmth of his body. 

"Well you can clean me off in the shower" he whispered into my ear. 

"It is far too early for me to be doing anything for you" I rolled my eyes at him, letting him guide me back towards the bus. 

His lips pressed lightly against the curve of my ear, "I think we could have a lot of fun in the shower" he whispered. 

He was a witch. 

That could be the only explanation for how I found myself crammed into the hotel shower at 8am with Kal's strong arms holding me up against the wall, with my legs wrapped around his waist. 

His hands under my ass as he pressed me against the wall, the hot water running over our bodies, as his lips dominated my own. 

I was getting high off of him, the way his tongue stroked my own, the tight press of his muscles body over my curves, it was all too much. 

He pushed deeper into me, my eyes closing as I gasped into his skin, my nails digging into his shoulders as he groaned into my open mouth, before his lips tilted up into a smile against mine. 

"What did you say about it being too early?" he mumbled against my mouth, clearly enjoying that he was going to kill me if he didn't start moving faster. 

"Shut up" I panted against his lips, rolling my hips against his to feel that friction he was keeping from me. 

He smiled harder as he dipped his head into neck, letting his tongue swipe against my skin, his teeth nipping at the sensitive flesh as he continued to slowly rock into me, making me cling to him tighter as I fought to not scream.