Chapter 12: Being Daddy

Chapter 12

Being Daddy

Alec

My heart pounded. It felt like it was going to come out of my chest. I had asked the question that I had wanted to ask every day for the past two weeks. I was confident that she was going to agree with me. I was happy to hear that she had been doing her research, as well as embracing her inner little.

I tapped my tiny fork on the screen as I awaited her answer. The longer it took for her to answer, the more nervous I felt. Had I come off too strongly these last two weeks... Should I not have suggested a haircut for her? Should I have cute back on the amount I babied her?

"Are you sure you want to be a daddy for me though?" She asks with a crack in her voice. I could see the light blush on her face. My face looked a bit sad as I looked at her. She was always putting herself down and I hated when she did that.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have asked," I reply. I squeeze her hand. She perks up a little, as if she had dog ears on her head. "Would you let me?" I ask again. A smile fills her face and I swear she was going to cry again.

"Yes, I would."

I felt happy. I also felt relieved that she was agreeing. "Ariana, you don't know how happy that makes me," I tell her and she blushes.

"I just don't want to disappoint you,' she tries to say.

"Don't think about that right now." I knew in any relationship there would be many things that would disappoint me. But it was unique with this relationship. I could keep her in check. "There will be rules though," I state. I didn't ask if she would be okay with it. Either she was going to follow them or not.

"I'm aware..." she says slowly and she takes a bite of her strawberry shortcake.

I study her features as she contemplates. I had gone through a long list of rules she would acquire. I would make her write them down herself so I could engrave it in her mind. "What kind of rules are you going to have for me?" She asked. I smiled at her. But this wasn't the place to discuss such things.

"Not here, little one, that's a discussion we will have privately at home." I call her little one and it slides of my tongue so easily. I wanted to know what she would like to be called. Until I found the right one, I would use multiple.

"Have you thought of an age preference?" I ask. She shrugs at me.

"Nothing too little... I don't know... something independent... but still... dependent. Maybe like... seven?" She asks. I nod my head. From her tendencies that age seemed perfect for her. She could still be independent.

"I think that's a perfect age for you," I reply to her, encouraging her. It allowed me to adjust rules if needed. I had been working on a list of punishments. I didn't want to scare her off at first so I wanted to introduce punishments that were not physically harming. I had vowed to myself I wouldn't punish her for her past acts against me. Even though it was hard to do.

"You will call me daddy though. As much as you can in private, and if no one is around to hear in public." I did get that out in the open right away. She blushes but nods her head at me. She sets down her fork and lifts her little late cup and drinks from it. "Ariana, I don't think you know how excited I am for this," I say. She blushes.

"I just hope that you don't give up on me. I feel like if I make one wrong move, you'll just get rid of me. Leave me for someone else..." She bites her lower lip as she looks away. I can see her hands start to reach up to the tips of the braid.