Chapter three

"Then I'll'll do it."

The Kyuubi chuckled once before becoming serious.

"Understand this Naruko,  once this happens I will cease to exist and my power will merge with yours as well as my knowledge.  However the amount of youkai coursing through your body is too much for a human body to handle. In sort your body will change into that of a demon though you might retain some of your human features as well as change your chakra into youkai."

Naruko frowned at that but agreed anyway,  she was so used to the villages snide demon comments that it really didnt matter if she truly became one.

Kyuubi placed her gently on the ground and walked a distance off where he began inscribing intricate seals into the bloody earth. Naruko watched with interest and a touch of anxiety as the seals glowed  red. She hesitated when Kyuubi gestured for her to step onto the seal array and glanced back toward the fallen bodies of her precious people then smiled as she remebered her brothers last words.

Flashback:

As Naruko fought with all the strength she possessed to try and deafeat the leader of Akatsuki, Sasuke who had joined thier side at the last minute fought with just as much vigor.

But one mistake and the elder ninja exploited it.

As Naruko waited for her death, she was suprised to see a flash of blue and felt warm blood splash her face. She gasped when she found Sasukes crimson eyes locked on her. He smiled a smile full of warmth.

She stood there in shock but managed to catch his body as it fell.

"Why?" she asked,  tears spilling over

Sasuke didnt answer but reached up and lighlty poked her in the forehead  and as he gave his last breathe whispered

"Live.."

Flashback end.

Naruko gripped Sasukes sword in her hand and held it against her chest as she shed one last tear.

"I will Teme, I promise. "

With that last oath to her dead teammate she stepped on the seals and gave Kyuubi a true smile.

"Thank you for everything Kurama. "

Kyuubi chuckled as the seals spun faster abd faster , lifting her in the airvabd enveloping her in a soft haze of red youkai.

" Good luck Naruko Namikaze, last ninja of the elemental nations and farewell kit."